2-My worst enemey Yusaf Hussain?

Start from the beginning

I ignored Musa while I ran in the bus and ignored his texts and messages.
~~~~~~<<<<~~~~~~<<<<~~~~~~
As I entered the coffee shop, I made my way up to the counter to order.

"What may I get you ma'am?"
The guy behind the counter said.

"Cappuccino, please," I answered with a smile.
He put in my order and looked up.
"Small, medium, or large?"
"Gimme a large one."

He typed it in the register.
"That will be $3.27."
I paid and sat with my drink at the end of the shop. Sipping nervously while trying to come up with a way to explain this all to Huma.

"Assalam u' Alaikum, love! What's up?"
I looked up from the table and stared at her.

"Walaikum Salam, how are you?"
She looked at me for a second and shakes her head.

"Inara you called me last night, you know how I am. Now stop with the stalling and tell me what's up. You've been acting weird for a while now and you have to tell me."

How do I tell her? I can't just say Oh Huma I'm pregnant I don't even know if I am yet or Hey Huma I was raped.

"Inara? I'm waiting. Hurry up we need to get to class in like twenty minutes"

She checked her phone and looked up at me again.

I sighed. Let's get this over with.

"Well, you r-remember the day I-I-I um went f-for dinner at Osman's house?"

She looked at me and then broke into a grin.

"OH MY GOD! Are you getting married?! I have longed for this day to come! Maybe we can get married togeather! You have been nervous about this! Osman and Inara! OH, MY G-"

"NO! NO! NO! WE ARENT GETTING MARRIED! WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THAT FROM?"

I was furious. You know what the best part was? I didn't even know why. Maybe the fact that me and that son of a mother trucker being togeather got me sick to my stomach.

"oh "long pause" then what is it?"
Looking down at my lap, starting to play with my fingers I finally spoke.

"Huma, we were alone for a few hours."

"Ok? W-What do you mean?"
I looked at her with tears in my eyes

"I think you can figure it out."

She had stopped sipping out of my drink.
"He couldn't have. C-Could he?"

"I-Huma h-he raped me."

The silence, that is all I heard for a few seconds.

"Your s-serious?"

"Huma! He raped me. R-A-P-E-D raped! What don't you get?"

I didn't get to hear her answer because I got up and ran out.
I did not know what to expect from her and so I ran.

Ran from my problem.

She was the first person I had told. What would you expect? And the fact that she made me repeat myself, just proved that she didn't believe me.

Ouch!

"Ouch! Ya Allah! Oh god, I'm sorry for all my sins. Argh! Why does this have to be so hot!"
I shouted as I bumped into a hard chest, fell down and had a hot beverage all so known as coffee all over myself.

"Well if you had been running while looking at where you were going this would not have been a problem now, would it?" A strong and husky voice came from above.

"OH MY GOD ALLAH IS TALKING TO ME!" I shouted without realizing that the voice didn't come from up there it came from the guy standing in front of me.

Yup I just proved I'm dumb.

"Actually no. Your and idiot for thinking that though."

I looked up to meet a pair of green eyes.They were so captivating.

And that's when I first saw him clearly. He stood tall -- over six feet.
His arms and chest outlined a bit beneath his dress shirt, like he worked out often.
A thick, jagged scar cut across his left cheek. He turned, as the sunlight reflected off his dark chestnut hair which gently shaped his face.
His green eyes were as a sparkling emerald bordered by long, dark lashes glancing towards me.
My breath caught in my throat. His cheekbones were pronounced, angling towards a straight nose. Olive skin gleamed in the light from the sun and his face split in a deep frown as if he were thinking.

The guy looked cautiously, catching my attention as the light bounced off his hair.
His eyes were in shadow, his face became hollow. His lips parted in a menacing look.

Allah had sculpted him in every beautiful way possible.

Wait!

Inara lower your damn gaze!

Well what's the point now?
You've basically described him as if he was some god.

Astagfirullah.

Oh my god what am I thinking?
I am so s-
"Hey? Cat got your tongue?"
I looked up. You know......if I think about it this face looks familiar.
Then my eye caught his name tag.

Yusuf  Hussaian
Oh Shiz nuggets!

Yusuf Hussaian as in my cousins business partner Yusaf Hussain? 

Yusuf Hussain as in Huma's cousin &
Musa's friend Yusaf Hussain?

My worst enemy Yusaf  Hussain?

Lol sorry it took so long vote comment and please share! I'm being greedy and even though my writing sucks I want you guys to share it with your friends! So go ahead cuz like I always say: Sharing is caring peeps❤️