Introductions

Bang Bang Bang

Ughhh. Who the fuck could this be knocking on my door this fuckin early. Everybody who know me know that ian a morning person. I put on my robe and walked downstairs. Whoever it they finna get cussed out cuz I gotta work tonight and I need my sleep. I opened the door to see some strange ass nigga I didn't know.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you need?"

"You Amiyah?" he said pointing at me

"Yea. Do I know you?"

He walked past me and sat down on the couch putting his legs on my table. Oh.Hell.NO. I don't know who this nigga is or who he think I am but he got me seriously fucked up. I walked over to him and knock his legs off the table and stood over him.

"Look mystery nigga, either you bouta tell me who you are so you can get tf outta my house or imma beat your ass and throw you outta my house" i yelled motioning towards the door

I watched him as his eyes trailed up my exposed legs to my now opened robe that showed what i had under it. Which wasn't much. I watched him as he continued to look at me lickin his lips.

"Nigga please, you couldn't get me if you tried."

He laughed while I tied my robe back up.

"Aight first off you finna stop talin to me like I'm a lil bitch. I don't tolerate disrespect from anybody."

He stood up and his large frame towered over me.

"Keep screamin at me and imma give yo ass a reason to scream" He said smirking at me.

"I'm Mercy "he said backing up.

"Really damn, that's all yo difficult ass had to say, anyway come on so i ca show you where yu'll be sleeping''

I went upstairs to the guest bedroom down the hall from mine.It was a nice room every piece of furniture in here was black with small accents of white.

"Alright so heres your room an mine is down the hall. You can find the kitchen and shit by yourself.I don't really have rules for you cuz you a grown ass man but i don't want any chickenheads comin in and out of my house. I can't stand ratchet bitches an niggas like you love them so i know there's going to be a few. I work at night so i sleep during the day. So DON'T wake me up. That's it."

I closed the door and got back in my bed and went back to sleep. It was 8 when i woke up and I had to be at work at 9:30. I got in the shower and put on some boy shorts with a sports bra. I walked downstairs, plugged up my phone and listened to music while i cooked. Miguel's song pussy is mine came on and I started dancing to it. Rocking my hips back and forth, swinging my hair and grinding on the air.

Yeah

Tell me that, that pussy is mine

Yeah...

Keep it 100 baby, we both know...

I'm not the only one...

When I'm there...

You treat a nigga real good, and that's probably why I always cum...

Yeah...

So lie to me, lie to me, lie to me, so sweet...

'Cause I don't ever want to imagine

All the other niggas like me

Ever had a chance to get in your pants

So...

Tell me that, that pussy is mine...

I turned nd saw Mercy staring at me with no shirt on biting his lip. Oh my God I forgot he was here, he scared tf outta me and he was actually sexy as hell. I stood up and went back to cooking like nothing happened. When I was finished he came and sat down in the kitchen like he was finna get some of my food. I fixed my plate and put the dishes in the sink. When i was about to walk out the kitchen he grabbed my arm.

"Damn ma I can't have none''

''Boy no make yo own"

''Boy? Babygirl you real funny i'm prolly the realest nigga you eva met next to your pops."

"Whatever you say" i said going upstairs. I put on some jogging pants and left. Work was bouta be hectic.