cнαρтεr 9

hello :)

So BSE came out. Love it more than anything right now! It was epic. I think I might ship Harry and Veronica more than Ziam now. haha.

L.f.D

In her eyes

There's love and fire

Chapter 9

Enjoy!

===============================================

"We need to talk" Liam said, after they had managed to push Zayn out of their dorm. He had refused to leave until they had told him what they were doing in their room. 

"What about?" Louis said as he kept his eyes on the TV, refusing to look at the younger lad.

Seriously Louis had no idea why he had done that before but he was sure he wanted to explore more of Liam, hear more of his moans and groans and feel more of that soft skin. Louis hated how he was losing control but then to think about it, he wasn't exactly that angry.

"You know what about" 

"No, actually. I don't" Louis smirked at Liam, deciding to play along.

"You're not going to change, are you?" Liam snapped, his eyes angrily narrowing at Louis.

"Why should I?" Louis wondered. 

And here they were, Fighting again. No matter how hard they tried to get along, no matter how much they kissed or no matter how many moments they shared; They both were pretty sure they were never going to stop fighting. 

"Because I hate the way you act, sometimes. Actually, not sometimes, Always" Liam replied.

"I am not changing because you find me annoying" Louis growled, eyeing Liam angrily as Liam turned around so that he was facing Louis.

"But you see, I am not the only one who finds you annoying" Liam smiled a smug smile as Louis sent him a deathly look and turned around as well so that both boys were facing each other.

"Well, to be honest I am not the only one who think you're an idiot" Louis spat back.

"You can't talk" 

"You say anything you want Liam. Trust me, I have a lot of fans" 

"Yeah in your dreams"

"Why are you so annoying?"

"Why are you so fucking stupid?"

Louis stared at Liam for a second before grabbing the other boy's wrist and pulling him close, his lips inches away from Liam's. Just as he was about to close the distance between them, Liam's hands stopped him.

 "This is what I wanted to talk about" Liam breathed out, as he pushed Louis away, making the other boy groan.

"Do we have to?" Louis asked.

"Yes, I am not just kissing you and then fighting with you" 

"So what exactly are we going to talk about?"

"What are we doing?" Liam asked as he pulled his feet up on the couch.

"Messing around?" 

"Messing around, right. So this is just nothing to you?" Liam asked, his heart pounding painfully hard against his chest.

"I didn't say that. Look, I have no idea what is happening to me right now. I like your lips a lot but I still hate you. Does that make this any more clearer?" Louis asked a blushing Liam.

"I get what you mean"

"I know it's weird since we aren't suppose to have thoughts like this about each other, I don't want to. It was way easier hating you" Louis explained, his handcuffed hand brushing gently against Liam's handcuffed one.

 "What do we do?" Liam bit harshly on his bottom lip, unintentionally driving Louis insane on the inside.

"Can we just carry on with this for now? See where it goes?" Louis asked, hoping that Liam would say yes. He was pretty sure he was going to die without Liam's lips.

"Err... I guess we could" Liam nodded.

"So now can I kiss you?" Louis asked as he grabbed Liam's wrist again, pulling the boy a tad bit closer to him.

"I guess you could"

Liam blushed, his eyes searching Louis' as the older boy leaned in and hungrily placed his lips against Liam's. Liam pulled his wrist out of Louis' hand and placed his hand on the nape of his neck instead, holding Louis in place. Louis' spare hand travelled down to his waist and played with the hem of his shirt, his cold fingers occasionally touching Liam's skin, making the boy shiver uncontrollably.

"Wow" Liam whispered when they had pulled away for some air and he smiled at Louis.

"I know"  Louis breathed out.

Liam didn't say anything back because 1) he was still trying to get his breathing back in order and 2) because he had no idea what to say.

"Your lips are the only thing I like about you, Payne" Louis whispered and he brushed Liam's fringe off his face.

Liam blushed at Louis' comment, it was weird hearing Louis say things like that because ever since Liam had met him, Liam had only heard Louis throw curses at him. Liam sure did like the change.

"Really because I was going to say the same thing."

===============================================

So Lilo talked, then they kissed and they talked a little more... *-*

What do you think? Hope it was okay. ^-^

L.f.D

In her eyes

There's love and fire

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x