Chapter 2

--Killer Croc's POV--

I entered the sewer, which I've grown to call home. Escaping from Arkham is one of the easiest things to do, they might as well give me the key to my door and escort me out. I felt satisfied with myself, eating 3 guards in a row was a new record for me. I hopped into the water, enjoying the cool water covering my body. After a minute I feel delicate sound waves coming from further ahead. 

Ahh. So the Batman has heard of my escape and came to find me. Now I have the opportunity to feast off his body.

Slowly lifting my head above the water I took a big whif of the air, but surprisingly it was not the scent of Batman. Probably some creep who came down here to hide from the cops. I stood on the closest plateform and roared loudly to warn the person that I was here. I was in no mood to fight, or to eat. I jumped into the water and swam towards the person producing louder sound waves. They suddenly went quiet and I lifted myself up from the water to where I saw a small body laying down. It was a woman.

She layed delicatly on the floor. Wearing black skinny jeans with a green V-neck and a jean jacket. Her black hair was messy and she looked tired. She had bags under her closed eyes. She opened her eye lids to reveal gorgeous bright crystal blue eyes and a trail of blood right above them. It looked like she fell and hit her face on the floor. I heard her soft angelic voice whisper ''Hello...'' before she closed her eyes.

I was decided whether I should eat her or leave her be, but when I tried to convinc myself she was just food, the bottom of my stomach ached. Even thinking of ending her life caused me to almost throw up and hurt my chest. I decided to sit and wait for her to wake up so I can help her and find out why she's in my lair.

I layed beside her and suddenly felt calm and tired. And with that, my eye lids felt heavy.