Three - First Challenge - In the Jungle

After being transported into the jungle, everyone looks around. This is the first time everyone meets face to face, examining each other, memorizing the faces of their enemies. "The trial has begun. I, the game master, have transported you into this forest to begin the challenge. The rules are simple. You have four days, there are five mountains on the other side of this thick forest inhabited by a monstrous tribe of man eaters. In one of these mountains there are 10 capsules for each person. On the other mountains are monsters." Says the Goddess with a smile. "If you climb the wrong mountain, defeat the monster and still have time, you may try another mountain. However, you won't gain much points. First person to reach the capsule gains fifty points, second person gains forty-five; third gets forty; fourth, thirty-five; fifth, thirty; sixth, twenty-five; seventh, twenty; eighth, fifteen; ninth, ten; tenth, five. Let the games begin." She says before disappearing into the thin air.

"So much for that party.." Bones sighs. Everyone looks around, examining their opponents for the first time.

"Hi!" Says Dark trying to be friendly. A girl with a slight tan, one red eye and the other covered by her long bangs, short hair that barely reaches the center of her neck, that had a choker with a wing design on it, stares her down. Her black hair with traces of blue shines under the sun. After a small amount of time, five maybe ten seconds, the girl turns to face the forest and begins making her way to a mountain. Her name is Sol, and her guild symbol is on the back of her right hand.

A male, with neatly styled hair that was tucked under a performer's top-hat, he had on a weird but beautiful pattern of make-up on, and his clothes were that of a ring leader, with a grey vest over his colorful and baggy long sleeved shirt, he also wore slacks and clown shoes that were long and pointed up; he removes his hat and bows -the typical greeting of a performer- later to enter the thick forest without a word. His name is Glo, and his guild symbol is on his right forearm.

A girl with light blue hair smiles shyly. Her pale blue eyes look around then meet Dark's. "Hi." She says. Her pale skin, and small figure made her look like a ghost. Her hair was tied in a neat pony tail with her bangs combed just as neatly, and there were pilot goggles on her head, ready to be slid down onto her eyes when necessary. She wore the clothes of her guild, her guild mark was on the back of her neck, and also imprinted on her pilot leather gloves.

"What's your name?" Dark asks. "Mine's Dark."

"I'm Mira." She replies with another small smile. A boy with tanned skin scarred by many different weapons and battles smiles at the two. His face only had one scar that went from the right side of his forehead to his lower right cheek, he wore a plain white tee and blue jeans. He had his guild symbol on his left ankle.

"You know you were given a paper with all of our names and even neat little pictures on them right?" He asks with a smile.

Mira nods. "Yes, your name is Scar, Scar Fishers." She says. Scar smiles and nods.

"Well, nice meeting ya." He says with a wave and begins to leave. Mira also says her goodbyes and leaves.

"Hey." A soft yet deep voice says. The owner was a tall, pale albino that anyone would think radiated light. "I'm Sona." He waves her goodbye and opens his wings to soar to the sky going to the first mountain he sees.

Nala chants the words to a spell, metallic wings appear behind her and she joins Sona to the sky, but she was going to the farthest mountain rather than the first.

Droth makes a hovering arrow and hops on it standing, as it it were a skateboard. He makes the arrow start moving forward.

"Hold up!" Shouts Bones quickly getting on behind him. Holding on to his waist. Droth looks at her clearly with confusion. "What are you waiting for? A standing starter?" She asks.