Project Fat Suit One-shot. (Not_present competition.)

OKAY SO, I MISSED THE COMPETITION BUT I WANTED TO WRITE ONE, SO I AM! ALL CHARACTERS GO TO: NOT_PRESENT! (WITHOUT THE EXCLAMATION MARK.) NOT_PRESENT WROTE PROJECT FAT SUIT AND I AM VERY JELOUS. GO READ PROJECT FAT SUIT. 

============================================

Liam POV.

I walk through the familliar hallways of school. I can't believe I survived cancer. I am so happy! I'm not sure why people are staring at me though. They probably know about the cancer. They don't look happy I survived. Oh well. 

"LIAM! LIAM! LIAM!" Ah, I just survive cancer and already Kurt is drunk on Dr. Pepper. He sprints towards me and gives me a hug so tight we both fell over and started laughing. "I can't tell you how happy I am!" 

"No-one else seems to be." I mutter, gesturing with one hand to the students in the corridor. Kurts expression instantly hardened.

"Just go talk to Serena." He grabs my elbow and leads me towards the cafeteria. When we get to the door we see Serena hugging Uranus (...ew! Not like that!). "See you later, Liam." He says and stalks off down the corridor. 

As I walk in everyone turns around. Even Serena and Uranus. Thats odd. I walk over to Serena and take her in my arms. "Where's Holly?" I ask as i cradle her back and forth. Uranus looks heart-broken.

"S-sh-she, ummm, sh-she diiiiiii- di- died." She stutters out and I look at Uranus, then look back at her. She nodds, as if knowing what my gesture meant. I got up and moved, ever so slowly, over to Uranus.

"How?" I ask as i hug him, tears falling out of my eyes, down my nose and onto my shirt.

"M-m-murder." Murder? What? How could anyone murder Holly. She was so pretty, so nice, so...oh god, I sound like I love her. Maybe I do. No.. I love Serena. Or at least I hope I do.

"Y-yeahhh. Asssssk y-your GIRLFRIEND." He finishes off shouting ans sneering the word 'girlfriend.' Humm. What's up with that?  He lets go of me and stomps off. I pull Serena into another hug.

"Ask you what?" She pulls away enough so she could look into my eyes. She draws a deep breath and steadies herself.

"umm. They guy who killed H-Holly was in the soup kitchen the day she was. The mmmurderer, Johnathan Mujanti, killed my m-m-mum. I was there when both of them....and I could tell it was the same guy by his crazy, gray eyes...he's in jail now. Holly and me were in the park and he....he st-stabbed h-her." She ended on a sob. 

"Whats up with Uranus?" I had to ask. He was crying really bad, he looked at me like a peice of dirt and he sneered at me being Serenas boyfriend.

"Apart from Ho-Holly? Nothing, I don't think anything is up with him." She hiccups out. I just hug her closer. I ring of the school anouncement bell gets our attention.

========================

Uranus POV.

I can't belive about Holly. So inncocent. My best friend. 

Liam and Kurt arrive at the door. Great. The girl I love and her boyfriend sitting with me. Liam heads in on his own. Serena is still hugging me, but stops when Liam comes in. She motions for him to come over. Great. 

 He instantly takes Serena in his arms "Where's Holly?" He asks cradling Serena and looking at my tear-stained face.

"S-sh-she, ummm, sh-she diiiiiii- di- died." She stutters out and he looks at my face again. Then look back at her. She nodds. He got up slowly and sat next to me.

"How?" He asks as he hugs me, tears rolling freely down his cheeks.

"M-m-murder." Serena chokes out. I hate seeing anyone like this, especially her. I have grown very fond of her and my feeling have gone way past friendship. They had even before I found out Holly didn't love me. I was just scared she'd reject me. 

"Y-yeahhh. Asssssk y-your GIRLFRIEND." I finish off shouting and sneering. I sprint out of the cafeteria.

Out of sheer spite i climb the stairs slowly to the reception and grab the microphone, used to project announcments. I knew I was ruining all chances of me and serena being together but I hated Liam so much, I couldn't stop myself.

"Serena Davidson wears a fat suit and is very selfless..... and I love her. I only loved holly as a friend. I realise that now." I sprint down stairs and burst out crying in the boys restroom. What have i done? She probably hates me. No she does hate me. The door opening behind me makes me turn around. Serena walks in with a calm expression on her face.

==================================

Serena POV.

After his announcment everyone looks at me. I sigh and strip of my sweats and top. I let Liam pull down the zipper and i step out of it. Luckily i was wearing shorts and a tank. I sit down and Liam puts my hands in his.

"Okay. So I gess my feelings have gone in the wrong way. Hearing what happened to H-Holly made me realise how much I like her. I might have said I love you, but I now realise I love you like a sister. Sorry. Friends?" I could feel eyes on me so i grab our bags and we go outside the caffeteria.

"Is this about Uranus' announcment?" I really hope it isn't.

"No." He says simply. Starting to cry again. 

"Friends?" I try and smile encouragly.

"Friends." He returns my smile. I see a smudge of an arm near the boys restroom door and instantly know it's Uranus.

"See you later." I say, hug him akwardly and head into the boys restroom.

When I get there the scene i see is heart-clenching. His eyes are bloodshot and his skin is chalk-white. He looks at me worriedly. I don't know what to do. The guy I think I love just said he loved me but his girlfriend just died. I pull him into a hug.

"Do you hate me?" He sounds like a lost, little boy.

"No. I love you." I say. He seems shocked and reluctant but soon controls himself and kisses me firmly on the lips.

The kiss set my whole body alight with hot-desire. Without realising it, my arms wrap around his shoulder and his arms snake around my waste, bringing me closer. The kiss (unfortunatly) ended after a minute.

And then it dawned on me that me and Uranus were snogging in a boys restroom, with Olivia watching and Alex throwing wet toilet roll at our heads. 

But I didn't care. I loved Uranus and no matter where I was I would always love him. Forever and always.

========================================

IT'S OVER! HOW WAS IT? SORRY IF THE POVS GOT CONFUSING.

I LOVE EVERY CHARACTER, BUT I WANTED TO KILL SOMEONE OFF, SO I KILLED HOLLY.