Color Hurts

Sanji pov

I looked up at the stormy, light black sky and smiled. With a new sense of peace, I headed to my house. I wouldn't really call it a home, or a house because it's a apartment, but I've been told my language is crude. Either way, in no time I was there. I blankly began to take off my shoes knowing another flashback was coming to come soon. That's how it worked for me; they came in bits, but they always finished. I just had to make sure I wasn't doing anything dangerous like driving.

Happened once. Won't happen again.

I decided to leave on my socks and began to slide around the floor.

"Hahaha." I giggled like a school girl as I twirled and twisted around and around until I accidentlu caught my hip on a table corner.

"Sh~"

Flashback

I swung and swung and swung. It continued to rain. The sky didn't care about my sadness. No one did. No one would.

And with that the shard in my heart grew rapidly. I named it "Ludicrous" and I decided that was my color. My stupid hope. My stupid color. That day I stopped believing in color. My heart would never...no, could never shine because it was incased in a crystal. That was it; the end of the discussion. My brain was convicted, andI couldn't hear my heart over the rain.

I gave up my happiness, my naiveness, for my reality.

End of Flash back

I woke up on the floor, crying. I shouldn't have though because no one forced me to make that choice . I made it all on my own.

Do I believe in color? No.

Why believe in something that no one can prove? That's right it doesn't make sense. It's like Santa Claus. One day you think it through ,and realize its bull shit. I'm not saying don't believe. I went to bed because deep thought don't lead to anything good.

Zoro pov- Early the next day

Tomorrow is the 7 year anniversary of the anniversary of the my beloved and I met. Her name is Nico Robin. I love her more then anything. We always talk and I always bring her some flowers from her family's shop.

I visit her tombstone everyday, rain or shine.

I sighed as I flipped the sign to 'OPEN'. I didn't get a lot of customers bra sue people got a bad vibe from the tattoo lace across the street, but whatever, money isn't why I take care of this place. She toke it over from her parent when they died, so I did the same for her.

'Ohara's Flowers' is the name of the place. I used to come here all the time to sit and talk with her while she worked. I always bought flowers and left a huge tip because I like her. I never saw what see saw in flowers until one day she explained it to me.

"Flowers are beautiful because no two are exactly alike. I know that just by looking at them." She would beam and small smile, "I hope one day I see color, so I can see there true glory." Then she rested her had on my shoulder. Our first physical touch, and in the blink of an eye I saw what see saw in flowers. We saw the color together.

But that's was more that 6 years ago and she's been dead for 2. I just don't know anymore. I feel like I am slowly falling out of love with her. It could also be considered the thought of her.
Either way, it was happening. I hadn't seen color since her death, and you only get one soulmate. Using the process of elimination, I will never see color again.

But if that's the truth, then why do I feel so much guilt for falling out of love with her?