"Sexual" H2O Delirious

The room was silent, for once in their recordings. Ryan was proned in one corner, carefully aiming his barrel underneath the door. She was facing her own hole in the wall, aim ready as she watched for the other team.

Luke was somewhere below the four others, with Brock taking the offensive and Bryce on the second barricaded door.

"Clear for now." She hummed, shaking her mouse and causing Ash to frantically dart back and forth.

Bryce and Ryan chuckled.

"Ash, you uh, alright there?"

"Just had a bit to drink. Mommy's white wine time."

They all laughed together.

As the game continued eerily quiet, Quinn felt someone softly wrapping their arms around her. Gently he pressed his kisses down her temple, against her cheek, on her jaw and brushing down her neck. His cold metal lip ring nudged her as it trailed a shiver down her skin. She suddenly started giggling over the mic, and suggestively muttered a 'stop it...' before she realized what had happened.

Brock, who had been midsentence, stopped. The others were quiet too, until Brock started to laugh knowingly.

Jon continued his assault on her neck, but heard Luke suddenly start yelling through her headset.

"DELIRIOUS, SLOW YOUR SEXUAL ASS DOWN."

The team roared with laughter, even more so when Jon shouted through her microphone.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Bryce had been laughing so hard, that the other team's Twitch one-shot his Thermite in the head---no contest.