Act IV, Scene III continued, the untold story...

Začít od začátku

Lifts-Her-Tail sticks out her strong tongue and softly wraps it around Crantius's member. Teasingly she contracts and releases the muscles in her tongue to slowly stimulate Crantius.

Crantius Colto: Hmm.. See, that was not so hard, was it?

Lifts-Her-Tail: . . .

Lifts-Her-Tail looks up to Crantius with a innocent look, whilst at the same time fondling his testicles with her free hand.

Lifts-Her-Tail: Hmm, hmm.

-She grunts, as she cannot answer properly with a full mouth. Crantius slides into a more comfortable position in his chair to truly appreciate the lusty, and subtle touch of his lovely maid. As he slides down, Lifts-Her-Tail is mildly pushed back, making her body tilt back slightly. Seductively she takes her hand off Crantius's mighty shaft, and places it on his hip to readjust her feet. She squeezes tightly to get a grip that can support a sufficient part of her weight.

Crantius Colto: Not so tight!

-He says teasingly.

Her tongue releases his member with a swift motion. She closes her eyes, and softly strokes it with the middle section of her snout.

Lifts-Her-Tail: Are you not pleased, sir?

-She asks in a seductive low pitch tone.

Crantius Colto: On the contrary, dear child. I was merely joking.

He winks down kindly, to give Lifts-Her-Tail some well earned reinforcement. Lifts-Her-Tail reopens her eyes, and opens her mouth widely to once again give in to her wild hormones. But right before she is to touch his member with her saliva drenched tongue, Crantius's stops her by laying his hand on her cheek.

Lifts-Her-Tail: Sir?..

Crantius Colto: You look rather restricted by those uncomfortable clothes. Would you perhaps care to take them off, dear?

Lifts-Her-Tail: If master wishes so.

-She answers back agreeably and takes a few steps away from the chair, and begins to pull up her top layer of clothing facing away from Crantius.

Again Crantius stops her mid act.

Crantius Colto: Could you, perhaps dance for me?

Lifts-Her-Tail: Dirty man you are, sir!

-She answers enthusiastic, while she smiles uncontrollably.

Crantius Colto: Such language. You should receive a spanking for that disrespectful tone.

-Does he say while smiling back teasingly.

Crantius Colto: Now dance! And perhaps, I will forgive you.

Lifts-Her-Tail nods submissively and complies. With grace she lifts her arms into the air, Crantius watches as she complies to his every whim. When she cannot lift her arms any further she pauses, and looks at Crantius with a desirable look on her face. Her hands slowly descend downwards. First over her face, following the contours of her rough snout. Lifts-Her-Tail opens her mouth, and presents her sharp, but beautiful teeth in a non-threatening manor. One finger remains on the edge of her lower jaw, and just barely touches her tongue. Her other hand continues on downward. Softly stroking her neck, down to her full breast, to her firm, but feminine stomach and eventually stopping on her waist. After a short pause she slowly peals her way into her skirt, her fingers slip in, but just slightly. She releases a fake, but realistic moan to excite Crantius.

It is not long before her hand that stayed behind, catches up and joins his twin within her black warm skirt. Lifts-Her-Tail leans backwards slightly, and smiles mischievously at Crantius. He watches adoringly. He cannot contain his excitement and touches himself mildly.