Act IV, Scene III continued, the untold story...

Lifts-Her-Tail: Certainly not, kind sir! I am here but to clean your chambers.

Crantius Colto: Is that all you have come here for, little one? My chambers?

Lifts-Her-Tail: I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor Argonian maid.

Crantius Colto: So you are, my dumpling. And a good one at that. Such strong legs and shapely tail.

Lifts-Her-Tail: You embarrass me, sir!

Crantius Colto: Fear not. You are safe here with me.

Lifts-Her-Tail: I must finish my cleaning, sir. The mistress will have my head if I do not!

Crantius Colto: Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear.

Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!

Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.

Lifts-Her-Tail gracefully kneels down in front of Crantius Colto. She gazes upon his 'spear' and reaches for it with her rough Argonian hand. Right before her hand makes contact, she pauses and looks up at Crantius.

Lifts-Her-Tail: But master, how can I possibly polish your spear without proper equipment?

Crantius Colto: Silly girl, have you not learned to improvise as a child? Perhaps you could do something with that strong tongue of yours?

Lifts-Her-Tail: But sir, wouldn't that be dirty?

Crantius Colto: Yes my little dumpling, very dirty. Very dirty, indeed. But fret not, I like my spear dirty and roughly polished. Now get to it, you have allot of work to do.

Lifts-Her-Tail: As you wish, master.

Lifts-Her-Tail embraces Crantius's meat spear and massages it slowly with her strong hand. She takes great care stroking and squeezing Crantius's sensitive member to fully prepare it for the warm and well lubricated orifice that is her mouth. Minutes pass as Lifts-Her-Tail pleasures Crantius with her rough, but warm hands. After a while Crantius's suspicion grows.

Crantius Colto: Is there something wrong, little one?

Lifts-Her-Tail: No, sir. It is just..

Crantius Colto: It is just, what?

Lifts-Her-Tail: I have doubt whether this is a good idea, master.

Crantius Colto: Good idea? Dear girl, I am fond of you, but it is not your place to 'think'. You are to obey my orders without hesitation.

Lifts-Her-Tail: Yes, sir. I am sorry.

Crantius Colto: Hm, good girl. Let us continue.

Lifts-Her-Tail: Yes, sir.

Even though Lifts-Her-Tail knows what the mistress would do if they were to be caught during this passionate, but forbidden act, she could not deny a direct order from her master. She is now confronted with the difficult choice which of her masters she is to obey, and which she is to disobey. The choice is quickly made however. Servants are not permitted to have partners, especially the beast people. ''Vile, dumb animals need more discipline'' they say. Therefore this may be her only chance of having sex for years to come. Lifts-Her-Tail decides to obey Crantius, and pleasure him in every way he desires. Lifts-Her-Tail reacquires a tight grip on Crantius's overly ready love-spear, and slowly lowers her head in front of it to commence the requested 'polishing'.

When she is lowered enough to initiate the naughty and mischievous plans they have made for the evening, she is confronted with a close view, and smell of Crantius's eager member. The smell is very strong, and somewhat salty. Almost immediately her hormones initiate a strong feeling of lust that fills body and soul. Any thought and feeling of resentment disappear quickly, and it is not long before she is fully committed to the task at hand.