'If I could just... I-I don't know if it would work. Sora may have the Kyuubi too,  but it's a different seal.' I sighed, 'It's worth a shot. Now, I just need to get close enough.'

I ran at Sora, but before I could reach him he punched me away. I cried out in pain as the chakra burned my body.

When he turned to Naruto, who walk talking to him I ran at him again. Jumping, my arms outstretched, I prepared myself to be burned by the Kyuubi's chakra. Wrapping my arms around Sora I felt my skin burn, but like I hoped the Kyuubi's chakra began to reseal.

Although, not how I expected it to. The chakra left Sora's body. Then, it began to seal itself into Naruto, who was on the ground now. I fell to the floor beside the two.

"Sora, can you hear me?" Naruto muttered.

"Sora, wake up." I whispered.

His eyes slowly opened. "Naruto, Yuki..."

We both grinned, Naruto crawling closer. "Hey Sora! Let's go home!"

"Go home? What home? Where am I supposed to go?" Sora muttered, sounding pained.

"What are you saying? Our home is Konoha." Naruto answered.

"Konoha? The Konoha I tried to destroy?" Sora muttered.

"That dosen't matter! You're our friend!" Naruto and I shouted, I winced setting my head down again.

"I don't care what anyone says. You and I are friends." Naruto said.

Sora's eyes widened, "Friends?"

"That's right!" I looked up to see Sakura, Yamato, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Akamaru, Ino, and Lee all smiling.

"Um, may I join you?" We looked over to see Sai, who stood by Asuma.

"No, you can't." Naruto said sarcastically.

"O-Oh..." Sai muttered looking down. We laughed, which only seemed to confuse Sai.

"Sai dosent get it!" Naruto laughed, his eyes landed over to me. "Yuki, you okay?"

I only smiled, "Yeah, after you and Sora are healed I'll get myself healed too. I would do it myself, but I'm kinda low on chakra."

Naruto shook his head, "No, you're getting healed first, then me."

My eyes narrowed, "I don't think do, Sakura, heal him!"

"N-No! She'll heal you first then me! Besides, I'm going to be the Hokage some day, so she has to listen to me!" He grinned, thinking he won the argument.

"You're not the Hokage right now though. As a matter of fact, if we go by rank, I'm higher than you right now. Plus, I'm a woman, therefor I win!" This time I grinned.

Sakura and Ino smacked our heads, the others had fallen silent while listening to us argue. "Oh shut up you two! Just kiss and make up!" Then they snickered.

"Why would we kiss?" I asked, "Naruto-kun, have you found a immortal yet?"

He puffed out his cheeks, "No! But I will, just you wait!"

Everyone blinked, "What's going on?"

Naruto grinned, "Yuki-chan and I made a bet. I find a immortal then she has to kiss me. If I don't then I have to buy her some food."

Ino and Sakura looked at each other, a grin forming. Shikamaru sighed when he saw their look. "I don't think you should have said that..."

"So, you just need to find a immortal, huh?" Ino muttered, Sakura smirked beside her.