Chapter 2

Elara woke up with a jolt. Upon looking around, she instantly knew the room was unfamiliar. Memories came flooding back to her.

"I slammed Balthasar into a wall, and choked the man... without even laying a finger on him." She recalled, shaking slightly at the memory.

"Ah, I see you're awake, young one." A familiar voice spoke, and she looked up to see the Jedi from earlier, Obi-wan Kenobi.

"Am I in prison?" Elara questioned instantly, thinking she had been punished for her earlier actions.

Surprisingly, the Jedi laughed. "Of course not. You're on a starship back to Coruscant."

"Then, I presume you weren't lying earlier when you said I was going to be trained to become a Jedi?" The girl asked.

"You presume correctly. Master Yoda indeed has foreseen that you will be an important role in bringing balance to the Force, along with The Chosen One." Obi-wan spoke.

"The Chosen One?" Elara repeated, with a questioning tone.

"He is my Padawan, by the name of Anakin Skywalker." The Jedi Master clarified, while Elara nodded.

"Life is going to change for you, Elara. Once we land on Coruscant, you will begin training as soon as possible." He added.

Elara let that sink in for a moment, before asking the man yet another question. The one that had been bothering her for their entire discussion.

"Master Kenobi, if I may ask, what happened back there? How did I... do that?"

Obi-wan folded his hands. "The force is strong within you, young one. However, you have much to learn."

"I am ready to accept any challenge that may come my way." Elara replied, after taking a deep breath.

"With that mindset, I am sure you will one day make a fine Jedi." Obi-wan smiled, before opening the door of the small room. "Come, Elara. We will be landing soon."