The News

Lucy POV: 

I woke up getting ready to find a jobRing..Ring "who would call me at this time?"  I thought to myself,i quickly went to grab the phone and answered.

"Hello?" i said 

"Hey,lucy!"

"I-igneel?"

"I was wondering would you like a job?"

"Sure...wait...what kind of job?"

"I'll tell you when you come here at 8:30."

"Ok?"

As soon as he hanged up i looked at the time "7:00",great i have time for Archery class.I forgot to tell you i am emotionless, i never smiled since that day..

Flashback

"Hey Mom look!" i said as i showed her to the field of flowers.

"They're beautiful aren't they lucy?"

"Yes,I wish that you,father,and me lived here."

"Lucy..."

"Although i hope we can stay here...forever.."

"Lucy..You know i can't stay in this world forever..right?" My mother told me

"W-what do you mean?" i smiled crookedly 

"I am..." she was about to tell me when a group of men came near us

"Hey! What are you doing here in my field!" The first man said

"Boss you know what happens to them right?" The second one said

"OF course i know..hehe.." As he was saying those words he pulled out a gun,he aimed at me ,but then my mother went in front of me protecting me.

I looked at my mother's body on the grass all bloody..the men disappeared..

"M-mother?" I started to cry

"Lucy..it will be alright...i promise.."

"NO..YOU can't leave me,not now,not ever i need you!" I screamed

"Lucy..promise me you will be a good girl when you grow..up...i..love..you...." she said closing her eyes at the process of talking.

"MOM!!!"

Flashback end

"8:30" I quickly grabbed my car keys ready to go to igneel's house.'I wonder what kind of job it is?'  I thought to myself...

I arrived at the mansion as soon as i parked my car Mr.Igneel came out the door coming straight toward me.

"Come on in lucy."

"Yes,Sir." I said with no emotion.

As i went inside the mansion Mr.Igneel led me to the living room..'what does he want to tell me?'

"Lucy,the job you are working as is a maid."

'a maid?'