chapter one

Alexis: -laughing- OK stop! stop! my stomach hurts.

diggy: I had to set her straight for my little sis.

Alexis: - hangs your phone up - thanks diggy

diggy: anytime and if that girl calls you a bitch again tell me.

Alexis: gotchu!

diggy: now, how's your homeschooling going?

alexis: I hate it. how do you deal with it?

diggy: well, it was better than going to school and being followed by girls. but I think you would like school to be honest.

Alexis: I wanna try it.

diggy: talk mom and dad into it. but hey I gotta go do sound check I love you -kisses the camera-

Alexis: I love you too bro. I'll Skype you tomorrow. -hangs the call up -

I went in my parents room and laid in the middle of them I wanted to ask them if I could go to a actual school but I'm scared for their response...

Alexis: mom dad?

yd: what's up lex?

Alexis: I was just wondering if, I could maybe possibly hopefully go to a actual school

ym: why when we already homeschool you?

alexis: I mean, I've been homeschooled since I was in 2nd grade. please I can go to the school chresanto goes too.

yd: we will think about it in the mean time go to bed.

alexis: alright goodnight.

I went to my room and went in the bed and turned on mtv soon after I got a text from santo.

kingspiffy ∞: aye lex, I'm Bored wake up.

lexiebaby ☆: I ain't sleep negro.

kingspiffy ∞: what you doing Shorty?

lexiebaby ☆: Watching awkward, aye I might come to your school ♪

kingspiffy ∞: frz? (foreals? it's their slang) aye it's gonna be turnt up.

lexiebaby ☆: turntup in a school? lmao no boa.

kingspiffy ∞: hell yeah, you fizniee me?

lexiebaby ☆: lmao yea I fizniee you hun. but hey I'm going night night nigga. love uuuu!

kingspiffy ∞: love you too ♡ goodnight fool.

the next day I over heard my parents saying they would allow me to go to a public school. I did my hygiene and sat at my table and put on eyeliner nothing else my green eyes didn't need anything more. I curled my hair so it ran down my back and I threw on my dip-dyed shorts and my rihanna sweatshirt with my black & white converses. my parents called me downstairs and I grabbed my phone off the charger and turned my tv off an ran downstairs.

yd: what's all this?

alexis: Oh um...

ym: nevermind that, we've decided to let you go to school.

alexis: thank you thank you thank-you!!!!

I hugged my parents and ran outside to the limo in the backseat I found a backpack with all the supplies I need I texted santo when I got outside the school. he met me at the gate.

santo: aye it's been a while since I seen little miss lexie -hugs you-

alexis: and what the hell did you do to your ponytail?! -hugs back playing with his hair- Santo: I cut it off you like it? -let's go -