Chapter 3

Everything went quite. None of us really knew what to say. We knew things were bad but this was on a whole new level. If things did not go well we would be losing an alpha there was no doubt about that. I hated the thought. Our alpha was one of the greatest and kindest people I had ever met.

We all departed and went back to out rooms deep in thought.

"This is awful" Sapphire said after a long silence.

"Tell me about it" said Ruby.

"There must be something we can do" I said more to myself than anyone else.

"There isn't. Not without our mates. Not without our powers" said Crystal. As much as it pained to admit it, she was right.

The next morning we all woke feeling less than cheerful. We went down to breakfast as usual and things just seemed off. No one spoke much. Everyone was worried that a war would break out.

The alpha had scheduled a pack meeting for one this afternoon right before he wasw scheduled to meet with the alpha. At around twelve thirty we made our way to the meeting that was being held at the packhouse. It was just about starting when we arrived and it wasn't long before we heard the alpha's voice as he began his speech.

"Fellow pack members, I know that all of you have heard about the up and coming possible war. I wish I could tell you that all the rumors were false. That we are in no danger. But I cannot. We are in turmoil. As your alpha I am going to try my best to prevent this war from happening. However I can make no promises.

I will not be looked upon as weak if this meeting does not go well. We will fight if we have to, and we will fight valiently. I would just like all of you to be on guard and prepare for the worst. I will call another meeting once I more information. You are all dismissed"

Something about the way he said things made me think that he already knew what the outcome would be. I was fed up at this point.

"Girls something has to be done. Things can't go on like this. I know that there is not much we can do at this point but its time we take matters into our own hands" I said hoping they agreed with me.

"Your right. We were chosen to rid the werewolf world of this nonesense we can't just set back and watch this happen" said Diamond. I was grateful at least one person was on my side.

"But what can we do we don't have mates yet?" said Crystal.

"Well if they won't come to us maybe its time we find them." I said smirking.

"Ooo I like it. What do you suggest?" said Sapphire with a huge grin on her face.

"If we haven't found them by the time we turn twenty one we leave. Go on one of those mate journeys they talk about. They have to out there soemwhere. We will search the world if we have to" I explained.

"Agreed" they all said in unison.

We then went to prepare for what hopefully be the last war we would have to face.