The Fist Night

The day my mom got me One Direction front row tickets, and backstage passes was the best day ever. I called my best friend ever and screamed my head off into the phone. The next week as I drove myself to the stadium I was jumping up and down as I got inside and to my seat.

During the sets I went backstage to walk around. As I saw the 5 guys who had stolen my heart for the past 2 years walked by me. I got choked up and slowly felt my stomach drop. As they all walked by they all said hey. Except Niall. We stood there looking at each other for what seemed like forever.
"Hi". He said as he looked me straight in the eyes like he could see into my past.
"Hhh hello". I said as my stomach started doing flips
"So what's your name beautiful?" Niall asked me.
"I'm Sarah". I said hearing my voice shake.
"It's so nice to meet you. Where are you sitting?" He asked.
"Front row dead center." I said.
"Niall stop flirting and get out here!" I heard one of the boys yell into a microphone. I saw Niall start to blush at the base of his neck ad he waved goodbye. I started to smile as I walked back to my seat. As the boys started to sing "Teenage Dirtbag" Niall said my name and winked at me. Before they did the final song I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around I saw Paul standing in front of me.
"Niall would like to meet you back stage after the show". He said and walked away. I stood there is shock as they took their final bow. I stood up and started towards the back stage door. When I opened the door Niall was standing there smiling.
"Wanna come to my dressing room?" He asked.
"Um.. Sure!" I said. As we walked down the hallway together he reached down and grabbed my hand. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as he pulled me through the door.
"So... What did you think of the show?" Niall asked as we sat on the couch.
"It was amazing to see!" I said. As we kept talking we slowly got closer, and closer together. As he looked me in the eyes we both slowly leaned into each other. As our lips met I felt sparks on my lips. Niall suddenly pulled away from me.
"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have kissed you I'm so dumb sometimes". Niall said blushing as he stood up.
"Niall really it's ok I swear!" I said as I walked over to him I pulled him in for another kiss. All the sudden the boys bursted into the room.
"What is going on here?!?!" Louis yelled. Niall and I shot apart from each other.
"Oh my god Niall's got at girl!" Zayn said with his mouth hanging open.
"Hi lads, um this is Sarah. I met her tonight". Niall said with a big smile.
"Sorry to barge in on you". Liam said as he slowly pushed the other boys out of the room.
"Oh no it's ok I um have to get home." I said as I started looking for my phone. As I turned around Niall had my phone in his hand.
"Give me a minute". He said as he started to type something into it. When he handed me my phone back he kissed me on cheek. When I closed the door behind me the boys all started to yell.
"Niall's got a girlfriend Niall's got a girlfriend!" They all yelled over and over again. As I walked through the parking lot I pulled out my phone to see what he was doing on it. When I unlocked it there was a new contact with his name and number. I started skipping to my car.