The Devil Is Real

Start from the beginning

"Oh Claire I don't want to hurt him he's helping me I have some unfinished business here" he looked so innocent I wanted to feel relief but instead I was more on guard.

"Who are you"? I asked wanting to know who was possessing my poor baby Cas so I could devise a plan to get him out and have my dorky, loving boyfriend back he smirked.

"You might of heard about my famous cage and how I shared it with my famous rival brother" he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively as realization flashed across my face. I felt like I was going to faint when I realized who was possessing Cas my legs barely supporting me.

"Lucifer" I said in shaky weak voice, he smirked and did a little bow. "I am back baby" he said in different voice I covered my mouth to conceal my screams. Then he stopped smiling and walked a little closer.

I uncovered my mouth trying to make words come out but then felt his hands on the sides of my face stroking it. "Shh I know your scared but I promise I won't hurt you or Cas". I felt lump in my throat rise as tears invaded my eyes again.

"Shh don't cry baby here" he brushed away a tear and pressed his lips to mine. It felt like Cas's lips warm, soft but I knew it wasn't Cas so I didn't kiss back. He pulled back and smiled "See I came in peace" I closed my eyes as tears streamed down my cheeks his warm, soft hand still on my face.

"I want Cas" I said as I tasted salt in my mouth he brushed my tears away. "Oh honey I know but Cas is still in here" that made me open my eyes to see Cas's face pain written all over it.

"Is he hurting"? I asked my voice trembling as more tears fell down. "No he misses you though" I closed my eyes in pain as I sobbed.

"I miss him so much" he stroked my face still planting a kiss on my forehead. "Oh I know please stop crying through your making him sad" I gulped trying to hold back my tears if anything Cas needed right now was too not be sad especially not by me.

"Good girl" he said with a smile still stroking my face then leaned in kissing me his lips soft and familiar making me melt into the kiss. I kissed back wrapping my arms around Cas's neck I wanted comfort, I wanted Cas.

He wrapped his arms around my hips as kissed back more passionately making my lower regions tingly I was feeling a bit unused down their. Since Cas had basically been hunting or sick for a month and we virtually had no alone time together lately. I ran my fingers though his raven black hair forgetting about everything I felt needy and vulnerable as he pulled me closer so no part of our bodies weren't touching. I broke the kiss as I leaned my forehead against Cas's breathing heavily.

"Cas..." be pressed his index finger at my lips and said in voice heavy with lust "Shh I know baby I know". He pressed his lips to mine again and start kissing back his tongue begging for entrance I gladly let him in. After a few minutes I felt him pick me up and roughly slammed me against the wall. My head hit the wall but at the moment I didn't care my legs gripped his waist closer to my aching, wet core.

I came to my senses remembering who I was kissing and definitely wasn't Cas or at least my Cas I broke the kiss and looked into Cas's eyes filled with lust his lips swollen from kissing so hard. "I can't do this it's not right" I said my voice shaky then he smirked and said "On come princess I know you want me". I gasped as he started kissing up and down my neck as he moved his hand over my jeans slowly rubbing. I let out a couple of moans I felt him smirk against the soft pale skin of my neck which he was currently making a hickey.

"P-please don't touch me their" he stopped kissing my neck and looked at me smirking. "Admit it baby you like this your bucking into my hand" I noticed my hips were bucking then I felt goosebumps rise on my neck as he leaned in and whispered "I know Cas doesn't take control in the bedroom but I know you want him too" he moved his lips against my flesh. He was right I hated to admit but this Cas turned me on and I was literally soaked through my jeans and all we were doing was kissing. Then Cas's voice cut into my thoughts "Plus Cas wants this too he's begging for it" these word made me even more turned on finally after a minute my lust won out over common sense.

I leaned and kissed him roughly showing how much I need him. He smirked and muttered against my lips "That's my girl". He moved his hand to tangle in my hair as I ran my fingers through his hair, I grinded myself on him I felt needy and desperate. He moaned and grinded on me also gripping my hips his fingernails digging into the soft skin of my hips. The room because hotter by the minute I have the sudden ugre to take my clothes off then Cas started walking towards the bed still holding me.

He sat me down and I whimpered at the lost of contact as he quickly slid Cas's trenchcoat over his shoulder then said in deep raspy voice " Lay down". I obeyed him laying my head down on the cheap motel pillows and bit my bottom lip in that moment all I wanted was him. He looked at me his blue eyes darken by lust and crawled on top of me.

Usually I was on top because Cas was scared he would hurt me so the mere fact he was on top and being so rough and dominant made me so wet. He kissed my neck roughly making a trail of hickeys to my collarbone as I knitted my fingers in his soft dark raven hair. "Cas" I whimpered I need him now the ache between my legs becoming unbearable as I grinded on his leg to try to find friction.

He stopped and started unbuttoning his shirt I help him alittle bit but soon enough his white crisp shirt was shrewn on our floor somewhere. I gently traced the line of his toned chest and bit my bottom lip when I saw his warding tattoo on the side of his ribcage I never told him this but I thought that tattoo made him ten times sexier.

He kissed me roughly pressing his flaming hot bare chest to mine as I kissed back matching his roughness. All that was on my mind right now was him and the ache between my thighs. Suddenly I felt slightly cold as Cas in one swift motion removed my shirt revealing I wasn't wearing a bra.

This caused him to smirk "You naughty girl" he said in a raspy deep voice filled lust and holy shit those words which he had never used made the ache even worse. I whimpered and said "Cas I need you".

He smirked " I know" then he started kissing my neck making hickeys I gasped at the feeling Cas ever give me hickeys usually it was me giving him hickeys. I knotted my fingers in his raven black hair and as I continued moaning loudly. I whimpered as he pulled away and started unbuckling his belt this very sight made the ache worst.

He after he got the belt out of the loops of his slacks he threw it somewhere on the ground and quickly yanked down his slacks so he was only left in his boxers. I just stared as my panties become soaked then as I reach out to touch the hem of his boxers he quickly grabbed my wrist "do I need to tie you down"? he said in a husky voice and his pupils diated wider to the point his eyes were almost black.

I bit my bottom lip and said "maybe" he smirked and with some magical force made my hand kinda glued to the bed no matter how hard I tried to move it I couldn't. I watch as he yanked down his boxers and snapped his fingers suddenly I was naked and I couldn't move my hands. He looked him up and down drinking my naked sight until I whined "Cas please I need you".

Cas smirked evilly "How many times are you going to say that babygirl"? I whimpered and made a pouty face than moved down lower and smirked and started licking and sucking my clit. My whole body was aware now more than it had ever been like pleasure just coursed though my veins straight to my head making me feel lightheaded with happiness. My toes curled as his tongue keep roughly sucking and licking and I keep moaning. "Fuck right there yes right there" I gripped the sheets and the pillow as my eyes were rolling back in my head god he was so good at this.

Cas keep going even harder and faster making me so close to cumming so close and suddenly as if something snapped I felt extreme pleasure indicting my orgasm. I came all over his face which he was currently licking off and I felt so relaxed after I settled down. "Thank you so much baby that fel-" than I was cut off by Cas's rough voice "Do you think I am done with you?" He laughed "Oh kitten I am not even close".

Than he alined himself at my entrance and roughly thrust in I whimpered it hurt at first like alot than it slowly got better to the point were it felt really, really good. I dug my nails into his back as he practically rammed himself into me at an speed no human can reach bring me closer to orgasm than ever. The bed was practically breaking the wall my limbs felt like Jello and I was losing my grip on his back. My screams filled the air and after a couple of minutes my orgasm hit and I felt like I had 1000 ecstasy tabs. After a couple minutes he came and laid next to me as I slowly worked down from my high. Than when I was completely calmed down I looked at him and smiled then frowned when I realized he was gone he zapped away. I pulled up the covers on my naked body and gulped back the threat of tears and buried my head into my knees.

"I just wanted to say I love you Cas" I whispered "also and forever".