The Devil Is Real

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time craziness anyways so this has Cas and Claire in it because in my story their is a love triangle between Sam, Claire and Cas  but this as nothing to do with the plot. Warning spoilers ahead if you not up to date on Supernatural so couple of episodes ago we learned that Lucifer possesses Cas and since I think Lucifer!Cas is fucking hot I made this hope you enjoy.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as Cas walked through the door from a hunt. I jumped off the couch and ran to hug him tears invaded my eyes as I was so overwhelmed with relief. But instead of wrapping his arms around him he stood still and ridge like a board.

"Cas I was so worried you wouldn't answer your phone, I called Dean and he said that your didn't get a ride to the bunker" my throat was tight with emotion as I hugged him tighter burying my face into his chest. He tensed up causing me to send waves of concern through my body as I slowly lifted my head to meet his gaze. But as my blue eyes met his ocean blue eyes it was void of any emotion now that scared me.

"Cas baby are you okay"? I gently grabbed his face and examined his body for any visible wounds. When I didn't see any I stared back into his piercing blue eyes but he just stared blankly at me. Then his eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"I am fine Claire" he said his deep rumbling familiar voice and place his hands on my hands. But if some reason the touch felt wrong in the pit of my stomach churned as he said my name. Something was off about him I could tell. But I tried to ignore it as I pressed my lips to his soft ones.

He kissed back half heartily then I pulled away and smiled but he didn't return the favor. "Cas is their something wrong" I asked concerned filled my voice. He glared at me making me drop my hands from his face.

"How many times are you going to asked that"? He said in a bored voice now I knew something happened to Cas I took a couple of steps back. Cas smirked as fear bubbled up inside me making me frozen dead in my tracks shaking.

"Uh I can't fool you, your not as dim witted as the Winchesters" Cas smirked I started to tremble as fear pumped to my veins straight to my heart making it beat ten times faster.

"Who are you what have done to Castiel" he started laughing as I made fists at my sides still shaking.

"Don't worry Cas is alright I didn't harm him, he's well just not the driver of this train wreck right now" he smirked and put his hands in his pockets. I was shaking so badly now that it was hard to stand up I wanted to run away and call Dean and Sam but fear kept me rooted to this spot. My mouth felt dry as the lump in my throat rose making it hard to speak.

"Please don't hurt him, he didn't do anything wrong" I said emotion thick in my voice. Then his face turned into concern as he walked a little closer leaving only a inch between us.