1

Mei ~

Just 12 more days to go, 12 more days till I leave this shit hole and go to Vegas for Asking Alexandria. Recently, everything has been going to shit. My best friend is being a bitch, and the only thing to look forward to is AA.

I got up early, grabbed my carton of cigarettes, lighter, a half-empty bottle of Jack Daniels and walked out onto my back porch. I'm 16 and live in Spokane Washington. My body, I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

Today is just another day of school, and I'm preparing by drinking and smoking. After that I went back in, put on my BVB hoodie did my makeup (nude eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, mascara and fixing my brows) then Brewed some coffee, putting some creamer with alcohol cause why not.

I waited a few minutes then left for the bus.

Time skip to 2nd period-
"Wassup Mei," Caity greeted.
"Not much, just sleepy today." I replied.
"Fair game Mei-Mei" Caity smiled. I grinned a bit back. "Hey do you wanna help me with My solo and ensemble songs, like some pointers and just so I can sing in front of someone?"
"Yeah sure, I'd have to ask Mr. S though." I replied.

"Go for it Mei." Mr. S said walking past me and Caity.
"Kay, thanks." Caity and I said in unison.

Lunch~
I went on my phone to see a tweet from asking Alexandria saying: "Enter in a contest to tour with us!" With a link at the end. I of course entered myself and waited for when I got home.

When I got home I decided to take a nap, my brother is watching the dogs, and I have no homework. A few hours later I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?"
"Hi, is this Mei Carter?"
"This is she," I answered.
"We're calling to inform you that you won, if you would email us your address the band will be picking you up on their tour bus." They said.
"Oh my Andy Biersack, thank you so much!"

The call ended and I emailed them the info. This shit is gonna be mint. I then decided to celebrate, grabbing a bottle of Bourbon, lighter and carton of cigarettes then went on my back porch and enjoyed myself for awhile.

A few hours later my dogs began to bark but soon stopped. I didn't worry about it too much. The sliding door door opened, revealing my grandma.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't an alcoholic." She greeted.

"Well, if it is my bitchy grandmother," I said sarcastically.

"I deserve a bit more respect don't you think?" She stated.

"Fuck no, but at least you won't have to put up with me for a few months. I'm not disrespectful, you're just a terrible old lady who made my father which I only talk to him so he brings me my booze and get food." I shot back.

"And he should have listened to me when I told him to send you to military school."

"Oh Fuck you. Even if he did I'd come back even worse, stronger and more aggressive."

"Are you going to military school finally?" She asked excitedly.

"Only in your delusional dreams, I'm touring with a band from winning a contest, hints the reason why I'm smoking and got out my bottle of bourbon." I replied.