Saving your ass

1st pov

He drags me slowly to the direction of captain Zodiac but I fight back with everything I got. I pull against his fist and dig my heels into the ground.
"Stop fighting you lying sea rat! You know what you did went against everything!"
I take a deep breath and dig my nails into the ground and finally get some balance under my feet. I'm now crouching and pulling against his force. I swipe my feet at his ankles causing him to topple over and release my hair. I clutch onto the back of my head tightly trying to soothe the pain.
"Owwww you bastard. Owowowow!"
He gets up and grabs my neck before I even realize. He slams me up against the tree I was on before and tightened his grip. My feet dangled helplessly and started to go numb.
"You think this is some game? I'll kill you right here and now and make it look like an accident."
My hands squeezed his arm trying to pull away.  His body was three times my size and his brute strength was no match. He held his sword out but squeezed my neck tighter. I felt all the air being forced out of me. My eyes started to water and no matter how hard I try to speak only weak breaths of air come out.
"Like hell you will."
He turns his gaze above me to the other voice talking. That strong deep soothing voice was one very familiar and one I loved a lot. It was Zoro.
"Roronoa Zoro. We meet finally."
He lets me go and I fall to the floor in a heap. I take in a deep gulp of air as if it was my first. I look up at him in the tree. He was smirking devilishly at Taurus.
"Now I don't know how your captain places rules but I know on mine we don't hurt our comrades."
"She isn't apart of our group anymore. She became an enemy the moment she lied and went back on our deal."
Zoro hops down and pulls his third sword to his mouth. Taurus gets in a fighting stance and lunges at him. Their swords clash as I sneak over to grab my bow. I held my throat closely, trying to soothe the pain. I clutch my bow and look for an arrow worth shooting.
"Three sword style secret technique: three thousand worlds!"
Zoro chants many sword techniques and barley misses a single shot. I've never really watched him fight an opponent like this before. (I know it's not the time but it's impressive.)
His eyes are that of a demon as they lay underneath his bandana. After getting back to reality from my distraction I find a paralysis arrow and pull it out from my bag. I stand up and pull back the string.
"ZORO DUCK!"
he looks over at me and realizes what I was up to and pulled away. I shoot before Taurus noticed I had my bow drawn and he got struck in the shoulder falling back in a heap. I let out a heavy breath afterwards.
"Zoro...are you okay?"
"Shouldn't I be asking that?"
"Sorry I didn't shoot off the signal arrow. I ran into quite the problem."
I step over Taurus' paralyzed body, towards him. He put his swords away and patted my head.
"I'm just glad you're okay. Luffy and the others are heading to the other Zodiacs as we speak. We should probably catch up with them."
They truly wanted to help me. I haven't been offered help like this since I was young. After many long years I feel like I finally have someone to trust again. We start to head off and before we reached our destination it took som time convincing Zoro he kept taking wrong turns. Luffy and Zodiac were having a stand off. Both their crews stood behind their captain, ready for their orders. Zodiac catches me in his gaze and gives me an infuriated look.
"You went back on our deal, (f/n). I'm very disappointed."
I go to stand right next to Luffy; Zoro standing with the other straw-hats.
"Our bonds are broken and our path together ends here, Zodiac. I will not let you take my friends away and I won't let you harm this village."
There was an eruption of evil laughter.
"What would you know about friends my dear? Even when you were on this crew, you went off alone collecting bounties for me. Don't be so gullible to kindness."
Maybe they really didn't think of me as a friend...No! He's making me doubt myself!
Luffy grabs my shoulder and glares at him.
"We are her friends and if we have to die right here and now for her, we will."
I heard Usopp swallow the lump in his throat behind us, but even so no one denied what Luffy said.
"Well you said it, not me. We're taking her back and she will now work for me for life."
As those were signal words, the Zodiacs came to attack. In the swarm of the fight, I was grabbed by Capricorn and Aries and pulled onto the boat.
"Don't worry (f/n) dearest, we'll take good care of you from now on and make sure you don't escape."
Even though Aries was enthusiastic, it made me feel annoyance.
"You will follow Captains orders as well."
Capricorns yellow eyes darted down at me as Aries binded my hands.
"Sorry to be so rough with you."
"Aries let me go! Before they get hurt even more!"
When I looked back up all of the strawhats were knocked to the ground and were covered in blood and bruises. The zodiacs were still harming them severely. Seeing them in so much pain caused instant tears to stream.
"STOP! I GIVE IN JUST STOP HURTING THEM!"
My voice shrieked and they paused at me and turned to look at Zodiac.
"We've got the girl, and they seem to...tired to say or do much. Let's go before they get up."
"But captain, what about Taurus?"
"We've got him sir!"
Gemini twins said in unison as they held up the giant man in between them. They all boarded on and we started to part from the island. To think I was so close to freedom...so close to friendship...
My tears could heavier along with the beating heart in my chest.
Just when we were almost gone a rush of wind came in from the island and a long slender rubber hand grabs a hold of the end of the boat.