Day 2

Dear Diary,

I woke up today with the sun blazing in my eyes, and a pounding on my door. I rolled over to grab a shoe and chucked it at the door. The pounding stopped and I rolled back over in my bed and started to go back to sleep.

"TAMIKA!!! I will break down this door and beat your ass like your six!" my dad yelled. I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"What?!" I yawned back stretching in my bed. when I stood up my head started to feel like hammers were smashing my skull. I groaned and forgot that we did order drinks last night after swimming.

"It is 1:30 p.m. You are late to work! The pool is open at 10am!" He yelled, banging on my door. My skull pulsed with every bang he did on my door. I got up and wobbled to the door. I swung it open and scowled at him. He frowned with concern written on his face.

"Please stop doing that" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes again. I looked up and saw James across the hall in boxers staring at me. I mad a confused face and he looked me up and down. I looked at myself and realized I'm in my black lace bra and blue booty shorts. My face started to get hot as I looked back at him and saw him smirking, moving his eyebrows in s suggestive manner. Before I could say anything, or before my dad could turn around, he ducked back into his apartment. I shook my head and turned around, heading towards my kitchen. I almost tripped half way on something under the rug. I pulled the rug back and saw that it was Emily passed out, snoring loud as hell.

"Oh god, is she dead?" My dad asked, shoving her with his hand "Emily, its time for work!" my dad yelled into her ear, but she stayed passed out.

"Emily! You left the weed in the taxi again!" I yelled from the kitchen as I looked for Advil. I heard a loud snore and she started to get up as fast as she could. Which isn't fast at all.

"Dammit! I spent time rolling those up, she mumbled and fell on her ass, I would be laughing if I didn't have a major headache. I took two pills and walked in with two more and a glass of water for her. Emily looked up at me in a daze but took the pills anyways.

"Are you two still smoking that shit" my dad asked, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Are you still fucking your secretary?" I asked sipping my water. Emily choked on hers and giggled a little, looking away.

"That was one time!" he argued.

"Times ten" Emily mumbled, I high-five her and we started laughing hard. My dad rolled his eyes and headed for the door.

"Whatever, be in for the afternoon shift today or else!" he grumbled and slammed the door shut. Emily and I groaned and grabbed our heads in pain. I sat down on the floor next to her and sipped some more water.

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked.

"We got fucked up" she mumbled, gulping her water. I rolled my eyes as she held out her cup and poured half of my water into her cup.

"Obviously, but how?"

"Well after we swam for about and hour, we took a shower in the locker rooms and then we all headed towards the bar. I remembered that it was getting crowded so we all went to the dance floor, took more shots, and now we're here" Emily said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh that's OK-" she cut me off.

"I remember you grinding on this dude some point of the night" she said trying to think back.

"Oh god, was it bad?" I asked

"No it wasn't bad, it was hot. You were really into it, and he was enjoying it to, from what I can remember. I can't seem to see his face though" she said squeezing her eyes closed.