Chapter 2

I walk into my house, which I haven't walked in for a while, and see my mother and Spencer laughing as at the island counter.

"What did I miss?" I ask walking over. My mother's eyes lit up as she saw me. She smiled and hugged me.

"I am so happy you are here." She said. She looked over at Spencer. "Both of you. And soon Melissa will be here. This campaign, is going to be great."

"Well of course its going to be great. Us Hastings are running it and just with that you will have a higher chance of winning." I say. We laugh and talk about politics for a while, the opponent, her campaign and the upcoming presidential debate. Then both of them somehow started talking to me about relationships.

"Now sweetie, how is your relationship status?" My mother asks me. I was kind of shocked she asks me this. Yes over the past five years, her and I have built a tighter bond, but it wasn't her to just ask me that kind of question.

"Mom, I don't have time for a relationship." I tell her.

"Yes, I am aware you have your book and all which is actually doing very well with the campaign might I add, but there is nothing going on at all?"

"No mom." I giggle. "Nothing is happening. I am a single pringle."

"Not even Mike-" She started but I interrupted her.

"Mom nothing is happening!" Here is the thing though, Mike and I are actually dating, but we want to keep it a secret for while. Everyone loved it when we were together, and had high hopes. But when we broke up, everyone got mad and annoyed, and it annoyed Mike and I as well because people wouldn't shut up about it. We want to see how long our relationship lasts, and tell everyone we are back together when we know, that we are definitely back together. Don't get me wrong, I love Mike, but I also loved him three years ago, and our love was what got in the way of our careers. I don't want to tell people something started up again if there is a possibility that everything will crumble back down.

The house line then rang. "This conversation isn't over." She said sternly and left the room.

I look at Spencer who has been quietly siping her water. "Whats her deal?"

"She is a mom Kendall, she likes to know these things." Spencer tells me.

"True." I say. There was an awkward silence between Spencer and I. Over the past couple of years, her and I have stayed rather close, but with my job and her job being the center of our lives at the moment, her and I have been kind of distant.

"What are you going to do about Alison?" Spencer asked me.

I groaned. "I have no idea. I don't forgive Charolette."

"I don't either. But Alison could be right. Charolette has changed enough for the doctors to say she could now be with her family."

"Spence, I wrote a whole book about how I didn't forgive her. About how my life has forever changed since she's been in my life."

"But your book isn't only the negatives. I read your book Ken. You said yourself in that book, that Charolette DiLaurentis wasn't all bad. Yeah I know you say you didn't forgive her, and will always have some sort of grudge about it, but you also said that if it weren't for her, then you would have never have become my sister."

Spencer started to sound a lot like Mike. Mentioning that without A, I wouldn't have been where I was today. But obviously I wasn't going to tell her Spence that. Instead, I asked, "Do you forgive her?"

Spencer waited a moment. Then said, "No. I don't."

"Then why are you going to say yes? Just to let her out?" I say almost immediately.

Spencer never answered my question, because our mom came in.

"Okay girls, so-" And she started to babble on, while Spencer and I avoided eye contact the rest of the night.

Later that night, I went back to my hotel room at the Radley. I showered and put on an old pair of Rosewood High sweatpants that still fit nicely. I put on a tank top and walk over to the bedroom. I see Mike on his computer, typing something. He stopped and looked up at me.

"Rosewood High sweatpants? You still have a pair that fit you?"

I walk over to the bed and sit on the edge. "No Ali gave me a pair as a birthday present a year or so ago."

He closed his computer and put it on the nightstand. "What are you going to do about tomorrow? Just not show up?"

"Mike, you know just as well as I do, that I have to show up."

"Well are you going to say yes, or no?"

I sighed. "I don't know yet. I guess I'm just gonna decide when I'm there." Then I laid back on the bed with a loud thump. "Ugh, I'm exhausted."

He gave me a small smile and held my hand. "Yet still looking as beautiful as ever." He kissed me softly as I laughed. I look back at the time. How was it already midnight?

"Are you really that tired?" Mike asked.

"Why?" I say as I lean up onto my elbows.

"I kinda wanted to watch a movie and order room service."

"Its midnight."

"So?" He said. I couldn't help but chuckle out loud and get up. He went over to the phone to order room service and I went to the TV to find a movie. I wasn't really into the rom-com stuff and neither was Mike. So I choose a movie that him and I went nuts for.

"Wanna watch an old detective movie?" I ask as he hugged me from behind.

"Which one?" He asks. And the next couple of hours, Mike and I ate on the couch watching the movie. I was half asleep on his chest, And he was stroking arm softly with his fingers. I heard him softly whisper to me, not knowing I was awake,

"I hope I never loose you again."

A/N: Some Mike and Kendall love on Valentines day. Happy Valentines day you guys! This was my present to you guys. Love u smmmm! Vote and Comment!

Kisses -E

Pretty Little Liars// The Sixth Liar: Five YeArs LAter...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें