19

Grayson P.O.V
I went to the lake to see Sam. All she said that she sorry for what she did to me but I didn't forgive her and I walked away and her last word was " I love you" I missed hearing this word from her.
I really can't live without her and I was so mean to her when I saw her.
I think I should go and tell her how much I love her.
Samara P.O.V
The last word I said to Grayson was "I love you" am sure he herd me but now am sure he hates me so much and he will never forgive me.
It's Tuesday and today is my last day in New Jersey. In 1 hour I will go to the air port. I really don't wanna leave but j have to. My health getting worse each day and my hair started to fall even more. I contacted the hospitals there in Paris and I got accepted. So I will do a surgery.
*30 minutes later*
"I will miss you Soo much honey please take care of your self and call me every single day and please be careful there and go there and study I will Coke and visit you okay honey" my mom said hugging me crying
"Okay mom don't worry and I will miss you way more"
"I really love you so much please take care of your self and call me whenever you want okay?" Sarah said crying
"Don't cry please I love you so much and am sure we will see each other soon" I said hugging her
"Dad I love you please take care of mom and Sarah and of your self I love you all" I said to dad & mom& sarah.
Grayson P.O.V
I really love Samara, i will go and tell her that am sure she's sad right now because I ignored her.
"Hey bud where are you going ?" Ethan asked
"To Sams house" I said hurrying up
"Okay take care"
"I will"
I went out side to my car really quick and I drive to Samara's house it takes like 7 minutes or less to arrive.
Samara P.O.V
"Byeee guys I love you all" I yelled from the car window
"Take care we love you" all said waving back to me.
I pulled the window up and the car starring to head to the airport.