Chapter 16 : Old Habits Die Hard.

Start from the beginning

"You look like shit." He laughed. Way to boost my confidence. I bet I did I was drunk as fuck last night I honestly remember nothing but Andy throwing some pretty blonde and Jo flirting with Jason. Bisexual ass.

"You don't look so good yourself." I lied. He looked as sexy now as ever. His brown hair was messy sticking up everywhere, his forest green eyes had light bags under them and his bare chest was exposed making my heart beat out of my chest.

"Go look pretty babe, I don't want a ugly girlfriend." He joked. I flipped him off and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost screamed I looked like something along the lines of a zombie. My newly dyed light brown hair was in knots and sticking in every direction, my brown eyes had crust around them and my lips were dry. He was right I looked like shit. I striped out of the clothes and got in the shower letting the hot water relax my muscles and calm down my raging headache. After I got out the shower I wrapped in a towel and ran a brush through my fresh washed hair and walked out the bathroom letting the steam pour out. Zane was lying on my bed watching my every move. I threw on a pair of high waist shorts and one of his shirts. He had like a whole bunch of his clothes and shit over here since he spent most of his time here. I walked over and laid next to him and he smiled kissing my forehead.

"Go shower you stink." I smiled scrunching up my nose. He let out a chuckle and leaned in to kiss me but I quickly moved my head. "You still have morning breath." I said kissing his cheek and walking downstairs. I saw my Aunt Kat sitting down watching TV and I ran over throwing myself in her lap. This is the second time she's been home in a month and I missed her ass.

"Hey Kit Kat!" I smiled still sitting on her lap. She pushed my off and I fell to the floor and she went into a fit of laughter. I pulled her leg and she fell right next to me with a thump. Good, now both of us got bruises on our ass. "What's up." I said throwing my legs on the couch but keeping my head on the floor.

"Since I'm your guardian i do have to check up on you." She said with a smile. I laughed at this she wasn't one for being responsible.

"Ha-Ha. Tryna be responsible?" I joked well half joked.

"Yeah but it sucks besides Blake has his mom over and she hates me so here I am." She laughed finally sitting on the couch and I mimicked her moves.

"You are a fucking coward." I teased. Every time Blake's mom come over or something she rush home.

"I know but dammit you don't understand." She laughed. Just then a very sexy Zane came downstairs his wet hair looked messy and he had on dark washed jeans and a red shirt.

"Hey babe!" I smiled. He hadn't met my Aunt yet so this would be the perfect time to introduce them. "This my auntie kit kat." I smiled and he shook her hand. We sat down there just talking about mindless bullshit.

Everyone went into a fit of laughter except me who just sat there embarrassed and angry. Me, Andy, Jo and Zane and the gang were sitting at the pizza shop eating New York styled pizza and Andy thought it would be funny to share the story about the orangutan and the pig.

"You swore we would never talk about that night!" I screeched but it just made them laugh even more.

"Oh and the funniest part was when she had the tissue wrapped around her and then the pig-" I put my hand over her mouth muffling her words.

"No! No! No! You will not speak that part." I said trying not to laugh. She nodded and I slowly removed her hand.

"So then then the glitter fell on the pig and it charged and Nadia wound up-" I slapped my hand over Jo's mouth who I didn't know was continuing the story.