Games Pa More!!!

There you go!!

Game #3

Shortest game (mian really dont know what that game name)

rule: Using bitting each candidates must cooperate with Mr. Perfect Guy. Make the shortest ice stick to win the game. 'It must not break into half'

...
...
.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Maine's turn

They bring out the ice stick and put it on their mouth. Alden makes it slowly and little by little their lips get closer to each other. Maine is avoiding it but she also want to still maintain in game so she decided tot ake the sequence. She position her head and just continue bitting the ice stick until they kiss.....

Alden blush and got shock of what just happen. He tries to hide it but he can't just stop smiling

"We just kissed? Oh Em Gee I know its just for the game but damn my heart was beating so fast I can feel that I'm really blushing at that scene. The taste of her lips damn can we take it a 2econd try? It's so addicting" Alden thought of himself.

Maine started to hide her feeling and just focus herself through the game.

and the last Game was
the Titigan Wars!!

rule: the girl who could make bae blink his eyes could take the point

The first candidate....

Bae got serious face on her and she just lost because shes the one who blink.

No one can insist that angelic handsome face in front of them that ever candidate fails well its Maine's turn!!

Ok Maine decided to plant a small trick to distract herself because she might failed also. She ate something which she stayed in her mouth and signal a ready sign.

She make a cute funny face and Alden suddenly burst into laughter which made him blink. Without exerting much effort she got the point and have sealed of being eliminated for the elimination round.