Chapter 1: A Weird Classroom and A Bunny/Magical Girl Teacher?

Hello, I'm (L/N), (Y/N) (L/N). Did I do that just to sound like James Bond? Yes, yes I did. Anyway, I'm 15 years old.(A/N: it's supposed to make sense, because in Japan, kids start high school at age 15. Yeah.) I'm a bit quirky and awkward, but hopefully you'll get used to it.
     Now, let me tell you a bit about myself, I'm a huge nerd with a passion for video games, such as (F/G). My favorite has to be Dangan Ronpa, though. I just love all of the characters. In fact, I'm starting to play the second game in the series, Super Dangan Ronpa 2; Goodbye Despair.
I grabbed the new game and hopped onto my bed. I then proceeded to pull out my PSVita and put the game in. I turned it on and a bright, white flashed. Then nothingness.

********************************

I woke up to a dark room with a big, wooden door at one end of it. I stared at it for a while, not believing my eyes. I'm in a video game. 'And not just any game, one where I have a high probability of dying. Great.' I thought bitterly. I didn't even need to enter the door to know where I was. I remember my friend, (F/N) telling me about this. 'There's nothing else to do but go in, is there?'
Thus, I walked up to the door and opened it, only for a bright light to flood the area and for me to magically enter a classroom with 15 students in it. A girl with short pink hair smiles down at me. (I'm short, okay?)
"Hello, you must be another student. I'm Chiaki Nanami." The pinkette said softly, a kind smile on her face. Her tone was very relaxed. "I'm the Ultimate Gamer, by the way."
"Umm.... Hi?" I waved awkwardly. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and I don't think I'm supposed to be here."
"I don't think any of us are. We all kinda just appeared here. That's what everyone was discussing."
"Well, where are we?"
"Hopes Peak Academy." She stated bluntly.
"Uh, I don't attend Hopes Peak."
"What?"
"I don't attend Hopes Peak. I don't even live in Japan. I'm from (your country)."
     "Huh?! That's impossible!" Her eyes widened in shock.
     "I would've thought so too, but I'm here, aren't I?" I laugh nervously. "So, here's another weird question; where is Hopes Peak Academy?"
     "It's in Japan." She replied.
     "Okay, now this is just getting too weird." I sighed.
     Before Chiaki could say anything, a pale pink, fluffy stuffed bunny with a magical girl's costume on hopped up to the podium at the front of the classroom.
     "Hewwo thewe!" The pink bunny said in a childish voice. "I am a cute, fwuffy bunny. A cute fwuffy magical girl!"
     "Cut the crap!" A girl with short brown haired yelled angrily. "What the hells happening here?!"
     "I am Usami!" The bunny, Usami, continued. "And I am also your teacher."
     "Yeah, but it doesn't explain what's happening!" A young, cute girl with blonde pigtails exclaimed.
     "We're on a clas twip to stwengthen our fwiendship!" Usami exclaimed happily.
     "On? But aren't we at Hopes Peak?" A guy with hot pink hair and sharp teeth questioned.
     Suddenly, the walls of the classroom collapsed to reveal the beach of a beautiful, tropical item. A looked around and saw a brunette boy with an ahoge faint! I ran towards him and it seemed that the rest of the students went to look around the island.
     "Geez. I hope he's okay." A white, marshmallow-y haired boy said as he crouched down next to me.
     "I do too..." Was my response.
     Marshmallow haired boy jumped back in surprise at my voice. "Oh! Hello there, I didn't see you." He chuckled. "Im Nagito Komaeda, the Ultimate Lucky Student!" He smiled.
     "Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and I don't actually go to Hopes Peak Academy." I smiled. "In fact, I don't even live in Japan!"
     "What? Then why are you here, n-not to be rude or anything!" He said panickedly.
     "I don't really know." I frowned. "One minute I was in my bedroom and then, bam! I'm here." I explained to the best of my abilities.
     "Oh, I see. That's very confusing. Unnatural, in fact." He shook his head.
     "You could say that again." I sighed.
     Suddenly, a low groan came from Ahoge boy. He rolled over and looked up at us.
     "Ah! I'm glad to see your awake!" I smiled.
     "Me too." Komaeda smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((Dun dun DUNNNN!! What will happen next? Who is this strange ahoge boy? Will Reader-Chan get off the island and back home safely? All these questions and more will be answered next chapter!!!!!!!!
Komaeda: You're being pretty dramatic, huh?
Me: Shush up))