"Well that was... Weird." We laughed and continued eating.

*At goodness 101*

"So, if  you see a disabled person trying to cross the road, do you: A push the person, B curse him, C pass by him, or D, help him cross the road?" None of us raised our hands. All of the questions just keep on getting worse. Its so boring! "Soni, can you answer this question?" FGM asked. "I don't know, can I?" Soni sassed. "Just please answer the question." "Ugh, fine... D." "Correct!" "How about this one. If you find an apple do you: A throw it at someone, B eat it, or C poison it?" Ken raised his hand. FGM called Ken. "A throw it at someone." "Uhm, that is incorrect." "How about you Sean?" "Poison it." "Still incorrect." "It is obviously eat it." Gabe said. He had an apple on his desk and ate it." The bell finally rang. "Yes! We're free!" Bailey said. Everyone else  ran put of the classroom. "Sorry, about them." I said to FGM and walked out. I was able to catch up with the hood. "Dude they are so checking you out!" Sean told Ken as we walked pass a group of cheerleaders. "Or they are just looking at us in disgust." I said. "Oh c'mon Hayden cheer up! Don't be so kill joy." Ken said. "Aren't we supposed to be kill joy? Cause we ruin people's lives!" I said in a duh tone.

Then the former Villain kids came up to us. "So, hey guys!" Jay said in a kind of husky tone. He then winked at Soni. Soni rolled her eyes and avoided eye contact with him. Jay frowned. "So I say that we hang out?" Mal says. "Where?" Tati asks. "At the tourney field." Carlos said. "Also, the cheerleading squad may need more cheerleaders." Jay said. "I don't cheer so if you need cheerleaders leave it to these gals." I said. "I would love to cheer!" Tati says. "Great!" Evie squeals and we were headed to the tourney field. 

I sat on the bleachers and the other girls decided to try out cheerleading while the guys tried for tourney. Then a guy stood in front of me.

 Then a guy stood in front of me

"Hayden right?" The boy asks. "Doesn't everyone know me?" I asked jokingly. He laughed. "Anyways," I started. "you are?" I asked him. "Jimin, son of Yao and Mei." He introduces. "Wait, Mei is one of the princesses right who were supposed to marry Lord Qin's sons right?" He nodded his head. "And Yao is one of the soldiers of Shang's troops." He nodded. "I guess you're rivals with my friend." I said. "Sean Yu? Nah we're cool." I raised my eyebrow. "We're in the same biology class with Sean he doesn't see my friends and I as a threat to him." I looked at him in amazement.

I always thought of Sean hating the allies of his father's enemy. The thing that I don't get is how he hates Lonnie. "Does he know that your the son of Lee Shang's allies?" I ask him. "Yeah." I guess Sean let the past behind him. "Anyways, I'm gonna go now. I still have to practice for tourney." He went somewhere and came back 5 minutes later all dressed up like the others who were playing tourney. He was in the yellow team with some other boys, Sean, Ken, and Gabe. While the others got were on the blue team. Then they started their practice.

Tourney seemed so interesting it's like I wanted to join the team, but I guess it's just an all guys game. I looked at the cheerleading squad and saw the girls doing a good job in cheering and doing flips and all. They really fit in. I just sat there watching, when 2 people sat in each side of me, making me look squished between them. "So, Jimin huh?" Evie smirked. "Uhm, what about him?" I looked at them in confusion. "He totally likes you." Lonnie says. "And?" I ask. "Do you like him?" Evie asks. "No." I said blankly. "What about Carlos?" "Way too out of my league. He's always stuttering and weird... What about you Lonnie? Do you like Jimin?" "No, I like Chad. Chad's my boyfriend by the way." She proudly says. The game ends with the yellow team winning by 4 points and the blue team got 1.

I overheard the coach saying that Sean, Gabe, and Ken were on the team. They screamed in victory. The girls cheered and I rolled my eyes as I laughed at their childish actions. The three of them approached me and almost hugged me but I pushed them, which almost made them fall. Instead, I gave them each a high-five. The other girls ran over to us and they did a group hug. They ended their group hug and looked at me with the 'C'mon, just hug us' look. I laughed as I rolled my eyes again and joined the group hug. "Okay guys, all of you take a shower. I want all of you to look clean and smell magnificent." I say as I ended the group hug. They all laughed and went to the shower rooms. "So, Hayden," Jimin approached. "Are you coming to the tourney match tomorrow?" "Tourney match?" I asked. "Yeah, it's where two schools compete with each other to win the Tourney inter-school games. If we win we get to join the Tourney Cup." He says. "Um, as much as I don't wanna go, I'll just go, to support my friends. Plus the girls just joined the cheerleading squad, sooo I have no one to hangout with. I might as well go then." He chuckled. "Tell you what, I'll let you and your friends hang with us if we win the cup." He says. "If you don't?" I ask raising my left eyebrow. "Can we still hangout?" "It depends, if my friends won't cry like babies, then yes, and if they will, still yes." We both laughed. "So, see you tomorrow then?" He asks with faithful eyes. "Sure!" I smiled. "Date?" He asks "Don't you think that its a little to early?" I say. "Hey, I was just checking." He smiled. "Anyways, I gotta go. See you around H!" He says, giving me a new nickname. He went to his group of friends who were at us the whole time.

"Did he just ask you out?" Lonnie asks. "No." I said raising my left eyebrow again. "But I am looking forward to meeting him tomorrow." I say and walk away without saying a goodbye.

Evie's POV

CarDen is officially broken. The ship has sunk. On the other hand, JimDen just sailed.