The Love Story Continues..

I don't have to say anything to make you love me because you already do. The first one was so good, I had to do a part two. There's so much more I can say about you. You're the dream I thought would never come true.

If your love was wrong, it would still be right. If your love was a drug, I would overdose on it. If your love was a seed, I would grow upon it. If your love was a book I would read in between the lines. If your love was written in Braille I would become blind. If your love was a song I would remix it. If your love was a problem I wouldn't fix it.
Your love is my addiction . I can't keep away. I'm so happy to say that even my darkest days stray away and hey if I may say, I want you stay with me. Like Sam Smith, you're all I need. The only difference is it's clear to see that this IS love.

A love sent from above. You resurrected as angel and transformed into a dove and landed on my shoulder. I was carrying a boulder from my past and heart grew colder so you waited until I got older. Now I look at love bolder. When I matured I was ready to endure what you had in store for me. But even I wasn't prepared because what you have given me is rare so I was scared but now I'm ready to bare my life and be your wife. You will be on my side with whatever we go through. I don't have to say anything to make you love me, because you already do.