Chapter 1-May Evans

I decided to start this Ashton Fan Fic because he's the most amazing person on this planet. I love him so much. Michael, Calum, and Of Course Luke are in the story and yes they're amazing too. Comment how you liked it and if I get 10+ votes I'll post the next Chapter early!!

-Serena Xx ;) Hope ya like it!

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 1-May's POV

"Ash!"I yell from the kitchen.

"What? Is something wrong?"He shouts hurrying down the steps still in his boxers.

I smile and laugh.

"No silly. I made you breakfest. Your leaving today!"I sing.

He smirks and pulls in the white T-Shirt he was holding.

"Oh right. The tour."he says.

He sits at the table and starts eating the Pancakes I made for him.

I watch him eat and smile at him.

He's so cute.

Hi there I'm May Evans. I'm 17 years old and I am from Los Angeles, Calfornia in the States but I moved to Hornsby, Australia when I was 14. .My parents got better jobs here and they thought it was a better environtment for my raising.

I met Ashton Irwin, my best mate, when I was a Sophmore at Raymond High School.

u

He's in band, 5 Seconds of Summer or 5sos. I love his bandmates like I live Ashton too but I don't see tuem eeryday they go to different schools. My other best mate Serena Finnigan, who's originally from Cork, Ireland and now lives here in Aus. is Dating Michael Clifford one of the members.

Then there's Luke Hemmings, and Calum Hood.

I love listening to Music and playing the guitar sometimes Ash will sing with me and play his drums. We would make a great duet.

I love One Direction and the fact that Ash, and 5sos are touring with them is fricken amazing! Maybe I'll even get to meet them on the tour.

My Mom and Dad are both very good parents though we fight sometimes.

I have an older brother named Kyle and a younger brother named Carter.

They are both very agitating and annoying but I loved them for it.

Ash says Luke has a HUGE crush on me but I don't like Luke. I mean, not like that.

I've liked Ashton since the day we met and I'd just never had the guts to tell him myself so we just are really close.

But whenever I see him I get butterflies and I have really bad chest pains.

It was love at first sight.

It still is.

But only for me.

Ash looks at me and waves his hand in my face that's when I realize I was staring at him.

"Are you all right babe?" He asks.

I get shivers down my spine when he says Babe.

"Sorryyyy. Is Michael coming over to see Serena, they haven't seen each other sice she left for Cork and now she's back." I ask him.

He smiles. "Of course he loves her, ya know. Like alot." he says seriously.

I nod. "Yup. I'm happy for her. They're really mean to be too." I say to him.