Chapter 1

It was the middle of summer. Mother had finally made the divorce final, a few weeks ago and had moved in with the person who she stated ' Made her happy and feel secure.' That was Micheal Gordon. He was the owner of one of the best law firms in America and was a millionaire. So, now i saw where love came in.

I layed in bed, thinking about dinner the previous night. We had all gathered around the dining room table for a evening dinner when Cameron and Anna burst through the doors, laughing like crazy. Cameron was my sexy step brother, who I constantly dreamed about and it constantly left me in a state of mind of feeling guilty for the next 10 minutes and then I'll do it again.

Anna on the other hand was the whore I couldn't stand and I wished so innocently will just be walking home one day and get hit by a bus. I don't have no idea what Cameron saw in her but I guess it was something special cause I remembered walking pass the garage and hearing them talking before I heard moans and grunts and that was all it took to get me walking again.

Cameron had came home drunk again and after getting a good scolding from Micheal, that everyone heard was sent back to assist the drunk Anna home after sobering up . And all through my  head I kept thinking ahe wasn't drunk, let her walk home, in the dark, at night, drunk but before I could get the guts to put my thoughts to word he was gone. 

Cameron had returned later on with a sour look on his face until he walked pass my door and slammed his blocking out everyone for the night and I knew he had been punished severely.

That brought me to today. Mother and Micheal had just left for a big function kind of ceremony shit and I was left with Cameron here to watch over me. And Cameron was never home unless he was hungry, dinner time,bed time or he was out of his mind drunk.Cameron was like the bad boy everyone wanted in their life including his step-sister, who he thought was the sweetest person person he has ever met and was completely innocent, who couldn't take care care of herself. Bullshit, I thought, you just don't know me and I wish to God you stop and look at me different for once.

Cameron, I thought dreamily. Your blue eyes, and devilishly handsome looks. Your perfect lips I wanted so bad to kiss and make mine. He looked like a Greek God from out of those stories I learnt at school before final exams. With his always tossled brown hair, that I wanted to rub my fingers through and grip so tightly when you've decided to take me. My body and my soul. That perfect body that looked like it was made to connect with mine. I fucking hope Anna enjoyes him because I wish I could. 

Why did we have to have any family relations but even if we didn't he wouldn't take a second glance at me.  He was out of my league. I stood up from bed and walked to my full length mirror studying myself.

I was medium height, with tall brown hair that caught me at my waist, and dazzling blue eyes. I looked deeper at my image. I was some what called a late bloomer so my breast weren't as large as his girlfriend's Anna but the ordinary size. Not too big and not too small. I lifted my shirt up to examine my body closer. My belly was flat and at the corner of  my side was a tattoo of a butterfly that mother didn't know about.

I didn't have a big ass but what I had would do. My legs were smooth  and long. I didn't need to shave as often as some girls because my hair down there didn't grow all that much.  I was very pale because of my sickness. Overall, I was attractive but although that was so, I couldn't date him or even had filthy thoughts about him because of the guilt, but it was impossible not to.