I. Death

Death
/deTH/
noun: death; plural noun: death
/The destruction or permanent end of something.\

A/N• TRIGGER WARNING: if you are sensitive to mentions of death or suicide please read with caution.

Death, it's always there lurking right in front of us, but we become so prone to it we forget it's right there. Staring back into our souls.
It comes and goes carelessly taking the lives of people, people I knew, people I loved.
Death has no sympathy towards others, it's selfish. Collecting up lives as if they're trophies. Gathering them up day by day letting them sulk in darkness for the rest of eternity.
Death is vague, it's unexpected and uncertain. It takes the lives of the people you love the most when you're most vulnerable. It knows, death knows everything.
That's why we are told to be fearful of death. That's why I feared death once. It took everything away from me. Everything I had was taken from my grasp with no warning sign in front of me prepare me for what was in store.
I never thought I'd come to such a low place In a life where I long for the feeling of death to come and take me away from a place I once called home. Yet sadly now death has become more of a wish. A route to escape the living hell inside my mind. It's sad when you biggest fear becomes a reality.
But it's sadder when your biggest fear becomes a goal, a route you yearn to take. And sometimes I wonder was anything I did really worth it. Everything I accomplished now contained in a sad excuse for a human.
I've become immune to pain and suffering as for it's the only thing I feel anymore. My head has become a war zone. A conflict between the light and the dark, the good and the bad. Sometimes I feel as if the darkness is taking over me. Overwhelming me with a painful sensation because I know that's a route that a cannot take.
Although sometimes our destiny is to become something were not destined to be. And that scares it scares the living hell out of me.
That's why death has become the only option is willing to take. Death is my only choice.

A/N• Hiii friends!! So this is the beginning of this series and I don't know if you could tell but this part is basically starting it off in medias res (in the middle). so this is Arden the OC thoughts during a very troubling time during the story so yeah!! Next chapter is going to be starting off from the beginning of "Arden's story". Also please comment and tell me what you think because I get very weird about my writing and I take forever so please be patient (mostly because I'm very critical sooooo pleasssse comment and tell me what you think about it). So that's it for now bye!!!