1.

The alarm startles me and I turn it off, quickly jumping off my bed, throwing the book behind me.

"Shit, I'm going to be late!" I quietly curse under my breath as I pull the hem of my shirt down and run towards the window, eagerly roaming my eyes at his window, waiting for his appearance. 

A  shadow is seen behind the curtains and I bite my lip in anticipation. "C'mon now, don't make me wait." I huff annoyed, and just in clue, I see his wild, curly hair being pushed back by his long fingers, as his other hand wraps a tie around them, creating a bun. 

His body is adorned by a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain, white shirt. His back muscles tense and flex as he slowly walks towards the treadmill, the furrow of his eyebrows showing his determination to keep his body healthy and  in shape.

For what seems like the thousand - no, millionth time, I mentally thank mom for letting me have the room whose window faces his gym. I feel myself getting hot, sweaty and bothered as he runs on the treadmill, his muscular tattooed arms moving swiftly as sweat begins to form on his upper body, the shirt sticking against it.

After a few minutes of me squeezing my legs together and him effortlessly running, he stops, turning the machine off. This is where my favorite part begins. 

He peels the shirt of his body, the sweat glistening on his skin as he exposes his beautiful, toned body to my eager eyes. The sweats hang low on his hips , the V line easily noticeable, almost teasing me, pointing down to what I want to taste so badly. 

My eyes follow the hair bellow his belly button, up to his toned, formed abs. The tattoos resting on his skin giving him the complete look. He lays down on the stool, bugle visible, legs firmly standing on the ground as he grabs the weight and starts lifting it several times, sweat dripping down his face, his mouth open and I could almost hear the rough groans leaving his throat.

I fight the urge to touch my aching spot, but my hand seems to have it's own mind as she slowly makes her way down to my stomach, slowly lowering under my pants, as my hips slowly rock against it. My mouth is dry, I seem to have forgotten what blinking is as I stare at him as he grabs his boxing gloves and fiercely shoves his fists against a red punching bag.

 My fingers slip my underwear to the side and brush against my swollen clit, flicking it repeatedly and rubbing it up and down, as my tongue is taken between my teeth to stop myself from screaming. I imagine his hands instead of mine, slowly pushing a finger inside my entrance and pumping it in and out as my other hand crawls up to my breast squeezing it.

My cheeks feel flaming hot, my hands never stopping their movement as I feel my arousal dripping down my hand as my thumb rubs my clit and my middle finger fiercely pumps inside me. I flick my nipple between the pads of my fingers, as he drinks water, his adam apple bobbing. 

I feel the pleasure growing, the sensation on the bottom of my stomach ready to explode as he wipes his sweat with a towel and that's when I hit the highest point and come, my teeth releasing my tongue and a moan slipping past my lips, as I lean my head against my window, watching him.

"Look at me," I whisper. "You do this to me. You CAN do this to me."

But just like every day, he doesn't. He never has, and he never will.

soo...yeah that's the first chapter. tell me what you think, and please vote and comment if you enjoy. 

-S xx