Shizaya: Surprising? Or Not...

So this might be yaoi, some how I pulled it off... Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shizuo's POV.....

This flea must be trying to make me mad or something 'cause he IS!! I looked away from him, so the raven wouldn't see me awake. I guess I should try to make him embarrassed so he'll never joke around when I sleep. I closed my eyes and pretended that I was still asleep, and slowly turned to Izaya's face. I peaked a little, that ravens face looked quite cute actually...WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING!? HE'S NOT CUTE!? HE'S ANNOYING AND A TROUBLE MAKER!! Shizuo closed his eyes to take that little sentence he told himself in his mind out. I slowly put my hands around Izaya to embrace him. It felt weird because I never have done this to the flea or to anyone else. His body's heat was warm and a bit cold, but it was a perfect heat for any human being can have... WAIT WHAT!? WHAT AM I DOING?! COMMENTING HIM IN A GOOD WAY!? HE'S NOT EVEN HUMAN TO ME!? Anyways I embraced his body then I gently put my front leg between Izaya's legs. I felt weird doing this, but he fucking deserves it!

Izaya's POV.....

I woke up immediately once I felt Shizu-chan's hands touching my body and his legs between my legs. They were really close to my private part, and I felt embarrassed and wanted to push Shizu-chan away, but then he might wake up. So I just happily smirked and played along. Shizuo hugged me so tight I wanted to shout OUCH, but then he'll know that I was faking! Hmmm..... Yes! I would turn and let go of him then wake up and ask him what was he doing (he was still embarcing Shizu-chan). Izaya was still in control and was very happy about it.

Back to normal now....

Shizuo smiles a tiny and moved his hand down near Izaya's part! He was embarrassed, and tried to calm down. Now Shizuo's other hand was moving to Izaya's nipples! He flinched a bit, and now Shizuo knew he was awake! He shortened his head so that he can say something into Izaya's ear. He suddenly shouted in Izaya's ear," IZZAAAAAAAAYYYYYAAAAA-KKUUNNN!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" Izaya immediantly opened his eyes and moved back until he felt the cave's wall. Izaya said with his normal annoying voice to Shizuo," Shizu-chan~ dear, Don't shout in my ear if I'm close to you." Shizuo smiled with an angry vain sticking out of his head and said," Why don't you just run away like you use too?!" Izaya happily smirked and replied," Maybe I should walk away better." Izaya stared into Shizuo's eyes. Then he closed his eyes and smiled. He turned his back from Shizuo and walked out of the cave. Shizuo asked," Hey! Where are you going flea?" Izaya answered," I'm taking a stroll around this place. Stay in the cave until I come back!"

Shizuo's POV....

I knew that look the flea gave me. It was a mad face that could make anyone shiver, however, it doesn't affect me at all. The raven was looking straight into my havel eyes with his ruby eyes. It was his fucking fault for making me play around wiht him! That louse should kill himself or something!! I should've punched him! Had my chance! Wait, did he just command me to stay in this cave until he comes back? I'm not his fuckin' dog or something!!! I should start wandering off until he comes back, too! Since I have nothing else to do....

Izaya's POV......

He's so irritating! I think my blood was boiling when he told me that sentence of his. I must be kidding? I..I became all frustrated over just that mini sentence of the monster's? I must be mad!! Ok, I should start walking around to get used to this place. Should I go North, East, South, or West? I guess North should be the accurate way. If I go North, I might see something I've never seen before! Maybe a secret hide out for agents! There could even be a telephone service place, so I can use my phone! This might be my chance of getting out of this place! Call Shinra or text Celty? I guess I should text Celty.

In the cave....

Shizuo took out a ciggeratte then smoked. his head on the cave's wall and his body on the floor straight out. He needed to cool down or else he'll crush the wall and the only shelter he and the raven would have would be adestroyed cave. He thought for a moment, but couldn't think of anything to do. Shizuo wanted to go outside or something, but doesn't know where. He then got up to his feet and began to stretch and go on a walk or I guess hiking. Shizuo was looking at the four way path once he got out of the cave. He looked at the ground and notice a foot print. Shizuo thought it was Izaya's foot print and was right, so he followed the trail of footprints.

Shizuo's POV...

It was getting a bit late while I was walking. My mind was stuck with one stupid question, where was Izaya? I wanted to walk a different direction from the raven, but so far, I smell the raven going further like about 6 meters each time I get closer. I couldn't stop myself from walking to him, so I just followed him speed walking because he was getting further away. Damn it! I really want to kill him! It's almost the night and he's not even returning to the cave! If I haven't followed him, I would be waiting at the cave for hours! I should run up to him and hold his shirt collar then shout in front of his face like he did something wrong. Of course it was weird to just start yelling at him out of no where without a good reason, however, Shizuo didn't care. He was about to do as he wanted, but stopped once he thought about it. The little plan he made was awkward and dumb. So he just hid around some stuff he could find and stayed quiet.

Izaya's POV.....

My instinct is telling me to turn back, but I can't always trust myself. I bet Shizu-chan is right behind me from a far away distance because I know he wouldn't be staying in the cave. I should try to make this little adventure interesting.....

--------------------------------------------

So how is it? I guess you'll say it's a bit short, but It's going to get better I hope! As long as I have readers, I'll carry on, but so you know again I'll make 11, 14, 20, 27, or maybe even 31 chapters for this fanfiction story, Durarara!! In the next chapter, there might be some Shinra and Celty parts. If you don't know them (you should) then search on Durarara Wikia or something because I don't want you Durarara fans to get confused and all!! Hope you read the next chapter too!! Bye bye~ ^_^