"So you gon keep throwing that shit in my face.You know if i would have never got locked up then i would still have custody of him too. I got locked up for us and you acting like i didn't "

"You got locked up for being a dumb ass. You decided to stay be in dem streets instead of coming home. I was working and making enough for both of us to live so you aint have to do that shit no more"

I walked out the room and back into the kitchen cutting on all the lights in the process.

" Don't walk away... I stayed in dem streets cause i had to. When you live this lifestyle you can't just walk away that easy. My rank is waayyy to high and you that. and i wasn't comfortable with my women bringing home all the bread. Fuck i look like.. a lame"

"whatever, what's done is done"

"So when is Jeremiah coming"

"When everything ready. I still got to get furniture, finish some things with the daycare, get a car and all that good stuff"

"And who helping do all this cause i now your last job can't pay for this shit lol"

"that aint non of yo business"

"i know it bet not be no nigga helping you wit this shit or we gon have a problem"

rolles eyes " your funny"

"then again, i been watching you aint no new niggas been around... i'm sure corey giving you some extra cash"

"watching me? call your lil minions off. i don't need em "

"and why is that?... Your the mother of my child and the most important women in my life. I gotta make sure you good"

" i wasn't important all those years we were together so why i am now?"

"your always number one. your my Queen"

"you just got all types of jokes tonight i see lol"

""I didn't mean to hurt you, i just.. i just love pussy" said with a big kool laid smile

"Wow get the fuck out my house"

"No Kayla you know i aint mean it like that."

"No! you did we all know you love pussy Tremaine..... smh just like my fucking brother.... damn sex addicts!"

"i was young and naive. I didn't know what i had until it was gone"

He started iniching closer to me.. I know where this is going and im not doing it

"Sucks for you"

" You miss me babe?" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.

I pulled away. "No the fuck i don't"

"Whatever i know you miss this dick girl" smiling

"don't flatter yourself"

" I miss you"

He slowly leaned in and kissed my lips.His lips were so soft. Damn i missed this man.. mmhmm i shouldn't be doing this. Trey is no good for me at all..... mm but it feels so good.

"Trey i can't"

"Can't what"

"i cn.... ahhh"

Before i could even finish my sentence trey had me on top of the kitchen island and was kissing my spot. This man knows how to turn me on. he makes hard to say no when he does this shit.

"You want me babe"

".... trey"

he slipped his hands in my pants and starting twirling circles around my pussy.

" mmmm" 

He kept twirling and kissing. Pretty sure i couldn't control myself, He had me exactly where he wanted me. I had no choice but to give in.I kissed his lips passionately and started unbuckling his pants, letting them hit the floor. He slowly lifted me up and pulled my sweat pants down. Once my pants where completely off he knelled down and started doing what he loved to do the most.With every stroke of his tongue my body shook. My pussy started to tighten i was about to come at any minute

"Nope not yet"

He knelled back up and slowly entered his large dick into my very wet pussy.

"mmm tremaine"

"i see nothings changed"

he strokes went from slow and soft to fast and rough. Just how i like it. He hit my spot every time he entered. I was loving every moment of this. He was fucking me so good. I knew i already came twice but he still wasn't done wit me. He flipped me over and started hitting it from the back. OUR Favorite.

" Fuck girl, damn"

He grabbed my ass and pounded even harder and faster

" Shit im commmminngg trey"

"mmmmm come on babe"

We both reached out our climax. It felt like magic. Like i was flying in the sky :)

"Better than how i remembered"

"this casual sex has to stop. We are done and My pussy is closed for business until marriage"

"You believe that?"

"Yes I do! Now get out my damn house"

"damn cant even cuddle"

"i don't bangs wit you like that"

"damn"

He grabbed his things, put em on and walked toward the door. I opened it for him still half naked.

"I love you"

"Yea Aight"

I slammed the door in his face. I don't know why i can't let him go but its starting to get FATAL!