Ch:1 Us Dating Celebrities

( MANMEET'S POV)

One bright sunny morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing. Me and my sister ( Priya )hopped out of bed racing to our washroom to see who gets it first! ( We shared a room ). Sadly she won since she was older and faster at running :( .

NO JOKE, but she took almost an hour in there! I quickly shoved her out and went in. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and put it into a high messy bun. I was wearing a pink sweater and white shorts. I had blush, lipgloss, eyeliner and mascara on.

( PRIYA'S POV )

I was wearing a purple sweater and white shorts. My hair was open because I felt too lazy to style it. I had blush, lipgloss, eyeliner and mascara on just like Manmeet. We woke up early today because we wanted to shop early in the morning and then spend time with Austin and Justin at the beach all afternoon! ( Did I mention that my boyfriend is Justin Bieber the popstar and Austin is Manmeet's girlfriend. Austin is Famous as well. )

( MANMEET'S POV )

So me and Priya headed downstairs and ate our favorite cereal " Fruit Loops "! We just love the taste of them! So when we were done eating, me and Priya grabbed our purses and headed into the garage I asked Priya which car we should take and she said the purple lam. because its here fav color and fav car! Did I mention we have 20 cars and live in a mansion in California? So we headed off to the mall!

Thank you guys so much for reading my book! PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR ME!

Follow me on Instagram! : manmeet_athwal1

THANK YOU!

When we got to the mall, me and Priya ran straight to the store called " Garage " because we really needed bathing suits! I got a hot pink and white two piece bathing suit and Priya got a green and white two piece bathing suit! They both looked adorable!

The next store we went to was American eagle because I was in deep need of getting jean shorts! So I bought light blue, dark blue and white jean shorts. I also bought a high low skirt! Priya bought two sweatshirts and sweatpants.

( PRIYA'S POV )

Priya: I'm so hungry! Manmeet: do u want to go to the food court and grab something to eat? Priya: sure! So we both went to the food court. On our way there we bumped into Justin and Austin! Justin: oh hey there babe, I didn't know u were coming to the mall? Priya: oh me and manmeet needed to get bathing suit so we decided to come here! :) Manmeet: what brings u guys here? Austin: oh we just came here to chill and buy stuff. Manmeet: oh ok Austin: do u mind if we hang out with u guys babe? Manmeet: no not at all!

( MANMEET'S POV )

So we all went to the food court and got something to eat! We all had pizza and coke. Austin and Justin demolished 4 pieces each so me and Priya only got two! :( Yea I was that that hungry that I wanted more! Don't judge me! JK ;) Ok so then we all headed home and got ready to go to the beach with Austin and Justin! I can't wait! This is gonna be so much fun!

( PRIYA'S POV )

So when we got home me and Manmeet quickly went to our rooms and got changed and packed out stuff! What i packed: sunglasses, beach towel, sunscreen, hairbrush and my wallet. Manmeet packed the same. So we ran downstairs as fast as we could but when we were gonna pass the kitchen our foster mom and dad stopped us!! :(

Thank you guys so much for reading my book! PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR ME!

Follow me on Instagram! : manmeet_athwal1

THANK YOU! we froze like we fell into icy cold water ( DAD'S POV ) Where r u guys going? Priya: ummm.... we r going to the beach together. Dad: are any boys going to be there? Manmeet: pshhht.... no! of course not! don't worry Mom: ok well..... be safe! Priya: well ok bye! luv u! Manmeet: luv u bye! Dad and Mom: luv u guys tooo! have fun!

( MANMEET'S POV )

FEUFFF! We almost got caught! when we reached the beach, we layed out our beach towels and started tanning!

( JUSTIN'S POV )

When we get to the beach should we should pick up the girls and take them in to the water. They always ran when they come to the beach!

( AUSTIN'S POV )

Great idea Justin! I really want to see the look on their faces!

( PRIYA'S POV )

When r they coming? Manmeet: I don't know? I'll call Austin

Austin: Hello? Manmeet: hey babe it's Manmeet. Austin: oh hey baby, what's up? Manmeet: oh me and Priya were just wondering when u guys will be here?

Austin: we'll be there in 5 mins Manmeet: oh ok see u! Austin: bye! I luv u! Manmeet: I luv u too! Priya: So when r they coming sis? Manmeet: in 5 mins.

5 Minutes later.......

( JUSTIN'S POV )

So here's the plan, we quietly go to them and grab them and take them to the water! Austin: great idea bro!

Justin: I KNOW RIGHT!

So we parked my car and got out of it. We grabbed our stuff and quietly put it beside them and grabbed them! Priya: Justin let go of me!! Don't babe! Plzzz!

Before u knew it I dumped her in the water with me carrying her bridle style.

( AUSTIN'S POV )

I see manmeet and she is sitting there laughing

She looks at me and asks me if he gonna do the same She quickly gets up and I run after her! But I got her in like 5 seconds. So I carried her bridal style and ran to the water with her. Manmeet: NOO! BABY PLZZ! Before u knew it I through us in the water. Manmeet and Priya got out and ran to their seats We got their towels and rapped them up

( MANMEET'S POV )

Why would u do that!!!! Austin: we just thought it would be fun ;)

Well it wasn't fun for us! We r liking freaking shivering over here!

Austin: aww I'm sooo sorry baby! :( will u forgive me?

Before I could say anything he kissed me passionately! It turned into like a 10 minute make out secession!

( PRIYA'S POV )

Why would u do that babe! I'm so cold! Justin: I'm sorry but u guys tan all the time, so we wanted to do something fun!

Well.... Before I could say anything he kissed me with his soft lips. It felt like I was in heaven 👼!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR ME!

MWHAAA! I love u! ;)

Thank u!