The Bullies

Fan art by: Chocomango4447

Beauty And The Freak: The Bullies

"All you'll ever be is a faded memory of a bully. Make another joke while they hang another rope so lonely, push them to the dirt till the words don't hurt can you hear me? No one's gonna cry on the very day you die you're a bully." Bully by Shinedown  

~

Jack's POV

As soon as the bell rang I started running. I did not want to be caught by Billy and his gang. Billy, Freddy, and Brogan were the bullies of the school and they were a huge pain in the arse. Freddy was the muscle, Brogan was the 'brains' (and by that I mean that he is slightly smarter than the other two idiots), and Billy was the leader.

I just have to get to the library, I know that I will be safe there. Billy and them never go in the school's library, that was a place that only nerds went in and they were too cool for that, as Billy would always say.

I was almost to my safe haven when I felt something, no, someone trip me. I tried to catch myself but I didn't react fast enough and I fell face first (that's going to leave a mark, great) but that's the least of my worries. I got on all fours and was about to get up when I heard a sick voice say.

"Hey f*ggot! Where're ya goin' in such a hurry?" Freddy snickered.

I stayed silent. I saw Billy and Brogan come up behind Freddy.

I tried getting up, but as soon as I caught my balance, Freddy grabbed me. He dragged me to the storage room while the others just stood there and laughed.

We got to the room and Brogan locked the door, we were all alone.

I'm doomed!

Before I could even think of a plan I felt an all too familiar pain. Freddy hit me right by my eye (great another black eye! That's the second time this month!)

I didn't have any time to react before I felt another punch. Billy and Brogan soon decided to join the fun. Punch after punch, kick after kick, they just kept coming.

I tried to call for help but I knew it was no use, almost everyone was in the cafeteria waiting for their stupid schedules.

But I didn't dwell on that for long because right when that thought came, everything went dark...

~Time skip because I hate writing about my precious smol cinnamon roll getting beat up :( ~

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming. The eejits must have gotten bored with me and left.

I opened my eyes, but everything was too blurry for me to see. Slowly, my vision came back and I was able to see again.

I tried to stand but my body ache, begging me not to move. I laid on the ground for who knows how long and just waited.

What am I waiting for? For someone to come in and help, for my body to stop hurting, for the world to just go away, what am I doing? No one is gonna help me, my body's not gonna just magically heal, and earth is still spinning (sadly).

Maybe someone will come. I don't know, it's been awhile (I'm assuming) but I'm sure that someone is worried. Maybe a teacher or a fellow student or.... Mark. I shook my head at the thought, quickly regretting it because of the forming headache.

Why would Mark help me? I barely know him. He's just another student. I mean... I'm me... and he's him... we don't match.

He was looking by me earlier though, when we were outside and he thought I wasn't paying attention. Was he really.... looking at me? I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought.

Stop Sean! You're being stupid. Of course he wasn't looking at you, he was probably just checking out some hot student or something. He wasn't looking at you and he's not looking for you!

Yeah, I shouldn't give myself false hope.

~

Freddy - Five Nights At Freddy's

Billy - Happy Wheels

Brogan - Pewdiepie's Amnesia Adventures