Chapter One: Meeting SWS:

Chapter one

Sleeping with Sirens

My favorite band was up on stage in 20 minutes.  I have always wanted to see them in concert but my mom and dad hated the kind of music I listen to. So now at 19 I have finally been able to see them live.

I’m not the typical fan girl that just wants to date Kellin. I want to be friends with him. He was there for me through the roughest parts of my life and I love him.  He’s is more like a big brother to me than a boyfriend. Plus he has a wife and kids. I wish I was his kid, then maybe growing up wouldn’t of been as hard.

“UP NEXT… Is SLEEPING WITH SIRENS”

“Hey Guys, we are Sleeping With Sirens. As you all know.”

They started out by singing ‘If You Can’t Hang’. I was having so much fun, I had spent hours trying to get up here in the front and I was here.  I was dancing along and having the time of my life. Too soon it was over. They said goodnight and headed out to their signing at their merch tent.

Lucky me saving up so much money I had saved up enough to get a private signing with them. I walked back to where I was supposed to meet them. I showed the security guard my pass and he let me through. There was maybe 4 other people here, because these passes didn’t come cheap.

I walked up to Kellin and waited so I could talk to him.

“Hey what’s your name?”

“My name is  Star Williams.”

“That’s a sweet name shadow.”

“Thanks, I just wanted to tell you guys, that I love your music, it has helped me through the toughest parts of my life.”

I pulled up my sleeve and showed him my arm. No just my wrist my arm, I went through a lot growing up. He looked up at me with the saddest eyes. He stood up walked around to me and hugged me. Good thing I am short or else this would be very awkward.

“Don’t do it again?”

“I can’t promise that. “

“Why not, most people would if I asked.”

I felt like I had hurt his feelings so quickly explain.

“I just left home; my parents were mean and hurtful. I have no one there for anymore and I don’t know how I cannot do it while being so alone in life. So I’m sorry I can’t promise you.”

“Come with us?”

“Come where?”

“Come on tour with us, we need a new friend. If it will save your life than please come with us.”

He did not just ask me to go on tour with them. I couldn’t I would be invading and there wasn’t that much room on the tour bus, could there be? I have to answer him.

“I couldn’t invade like that.”

“Please, you can help keep the bus clean. Just come with us, you can be our adopted daughter.”

He laughed slightly at the end

“If you insist. Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome, Gabe go get her a pass so she can come meet us back at the bus after all the bands perform.”

“Yeah, sure thing man.”

This has been the best day of my life. Well so far I hope this tour is fun.

“Wait what and I going to do about clothes?”

“Can you go back to your place and get them. The pass should be able to get you back into the concert.”

“Alright, yeah I’ll do that. Thank you Kellin. You have always been like a big brother to me. Even if I didn’t know you. “

“Anything to save the life of a beautiful girl like you. See you soon.”

Kellin Quinn just called me beautiful. I can’t wait for the rest of this tour it will definitely be fun. I can party with the guys; maybe meet Vic from Pierce The Veil, or Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria. There are so many things I can do.

*****

I got in my car and headed to my hotel and got all my clothes and important stuff to me.  I came over the picture of me with my parents last on my 18th birthday, the day I left for good.

I can’t help the tears that come to my eyes; I miss them so much even after everything they did to me. They are still my parents and I love them. They were my guardians for 18 years. Not that they really cared for me. I always strived for their attention; the most I got was from when they beat me.

They were drunk pretty much most the time; the only social occasion that they weren’t drunk at was my birthday. They cried like they would actually miss me.  I grabbed my keys and stuff and headed to my car. I made sure I had my pass so I could get back in. but what would I do with my car. I got my small bag and walked back to the tour bus. 

I got through security just fine, now I am back at the tour bus. I was about to knock when the door opened and the guys grabbed me up in a hug.

“Um?”

“Sorry they felt bad about you being alone so that wanted to make you feel welcome.”

Kellin explained to me. This was amazing I had all the guys from Sleeping with Sirens hugging me. Quite tightly actually. Oh well I hugged them and we let go and I walked onto the bus.

“You can have this bunk, it’s not used. “

“Okay, thank you so much Kellin, and guys. This means the world to me”

“We’d do anything to save someone’s life. Just think of me as your guardian angel. If you ever need anything tell one of us. We will help you I promise. We love you already.”

I pulled Kellin into a hug and cried. They don’t understand how much this means to me. For someone to tell me my life is of importance. Nobody’s ever told me that, in all my 19 years nobody.

“Thank you.”

 I whispered to him, I decided to go back out and watch Asking Alexandria perform. Kellin said the bus left tomorrow at 10. So I wasn’t to stay out able to stay out too late.

With this pass I could go back stage everywhere. So I was standing back stage to Asking Alexandria’s set. It was amazing; eventually I ended up head banging a bit. It was fun and when they came off stage I was all sweaty and gross.

“hey who are you beautiful?”

“Oh my, hey I’m star. You guys were great.”

I said all this all too calmly. They looked at me funny then Danny spoke up.

“Yeah I seen you into the music, back here”

He half smirked at me, which meant he saw me dancing. Oh goodness.

I blushed a bit before saying.

“Ah, you seen that. Didn’t know you guys could see me.  I have to get back to the SWS tour bus now. You guys were great.”

“Thanks love.”

Ben said then hugged me and left. Ben Bruce from AA Just hugged me.

I said bye and walked back to the tour bus and changed into my pajamas and went to lay down before there was a loud knock on the door.

Cliffhangerrr <3

 Love you guys, heres my new story it’s a sleeping with sirens fanfic. (: