❃Chapter 18❃

{Riley's POV}

After 10 minutes of sobbing in absolute silence, I looked like I got hit by a truck. Honestly, I can care less about how I look. All I want is Maya, and Maya only. Infuriated, I stomped up to my father, everyone else staring.

"YOU CANT KEEP ME AWAY FROM MAYA!" I yelled.

"Riley Eleanor Matthews, my decision  final." He responded calmly, standing his ground. My mom looked at me sympatheticly.

"Mom, you're not actually letting him go through with this are you?" I asked.

"Riley, please eat, You and I can talk about this after school. I scoffed and sat down angrily, glaring at my dad while shoving a spoonful of oatmeal in my mouth. I'm going to get him for this. I won't let him take Maya away from me. I love her too much to let her go that easily. I only ate one spoonful of oatmeal, and shoved the bowl in to the middle of the table.

"Goodbye loving family" I spat, grabbing my bag and trudging out the door.
--------------
The subway was so lonely without Maya there next to me. I missed her already. I can't imagine my life without her... I walked into school, feeling awkward without Maya by my side. To my surprise she was waiting for me at my locker.

"M-maya!" I choked out, running towards her.

"Riley, what'd he say this morning?" She asked. At that, tears started to well up in my eyes. I hugged Maya and I put my head in the crook of her neck, starting to cry.

"H-he said that h-he-" I started shakily, I couldn't say it. I don't want to believe it either.

"Princess, you know you can tell me anything" She said quietly, rubbing my back in circles.

"H-he forbids m-me from seeing y-you" I sobbed. Maya instantly stopped rubbing my back.

"He what?!?" She exclaimed.

"You heard me..." I said quietly. Maya looked heart broken, but whiped the tears from my face.

"We'll figure this out Princess, I can't bare being without you." I pulled away from her and she took my hands.

"Promise me you'll meet me in the park after school?" I asked the blonde.

"I promise Hon" She said, looking into my eyes. My dad had finally gotten to school and was coming around the corner. I tore my hands away from Maya and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I'm so sorry, but you better go" I said quietly. My beautiful blonde nodded and walked away, most likely to insult Lucas. I looked away and put my backpack in my locker, grabbing my binders. My father closed my locker and smiled, but the smile was no longer on his face.

"Remember what I said Riley" He stated, then left, leaving me alone in the hallway with unfamiliar people.

Cliff hanger! xD If the suspense is killing you, it's oki. I'll probably update tomorrow!