"Coming!" I shouted. 

"It's the break, it's stuck," Peter said, out of breath. He and James were both trying to yank the brake as hard as the could. 

"Of course it is. My life is a horror movie," I grumbled. "Don't just pull it, you idiots! Ugh, move over!" I pushed them aside, giggling the handle for a moment before pulling it back. The train slowly braked to a stop. 

"Magic, you are," James commented, leaning against the door-frame. 

"I wouldn't call it magic," I said. "Just raised by muggles. But also magic." 

James smiled so broadly, I thought he was going to eat me. "You're the coolest, Lily Evans," he said with a sigh. Peter coughed and slid past him  and out of the car. James and I both laughed. "Seriously, though. You're the coolest." 

"Well if I'm the coolest, then you're on fire," I told him. 

"I don't know if that's a compliment or not," James said, making a face. "What does it mean?" He asked. 

I smiled. "It means we're opposites. You're fire and I'm ice." 

"Two things, Lily Evans. One, opposites attract. And two, are you trying to call me hot?" 

"Hot headed," I teased. "But I don't think we make a bad team, Potter. Mostly because you're good at doing exactly what I tell you and not getting in my way." 

"I can always be in your way, Evans," James said and moved in front of me. I laughed, but before I could answer, he grabbed me into a hug. "Thank you for saving my ass." 

"Thank you for not checking out mine." 

There was a knock on the door. 

"I hate to spoil the moment, guys," Peter said, peeking his head in, "but I think we have a phone call." He held out the little pink flip phone, buzzing away. 

I looked at the caller I.D. It said; Marlalalala and Remmy Roo'. Why did I ever let Marlene enter in the contacts. "It's Marlene!" I told them before flipping it open. "Marlene, what's going on?"

Marlene's P.O.V

The kidnapper and I were both holding onto Remus as they apperated. It was the most unpleasant feeling I had ever experienced. It felt like my body was being stretched and ripped apart at the same it. It was a miserable experience. 

Suddenly, we touched down. I yanked the cloak around me again, just to be safe. Remus looked around frantically, so I squeezed his shoulder to let him know I was still there. We seemed to be in abandoned warehouse. You know, your typical place where the two curious teenagers are murdered by a man in a mask. I was not ready to be another person they write a horror movie about. 

"Name," the man in the cloak said to Remus before I was able to  finish looking around. 

"Remus Lupin," Remus answered after clearing his throat. 

"No," said another figure, stepping in from the shadows. "Tie him up with the rest."

"Okay," the first hooded figure said. He took our his wand and a rope appeared to bound Remus' wrists. "Say, um, Roader, what- what are you doing tomorrow night after work?" He asked the second figurer, Roader. 

Roader cleared his throat. "I'm working, Thinpin. We are literally always working." 

Thinpin's masked face looked disappointed. "Right, of course. It was silly of me to ask. Sorry." He cleared his throat again. "Prisoner! Let's move!" He barked at Remus. Remus froze. I shoved him forward, Thinpin already had his wand out and pointed at Remus' head. "Klutz," Thinpin huffed and hit Remus in the back of the head. I had to duck. Nonetheless, Remus began to walk forward and Thinpin swiftly behind him.