meeting the carsons

hey everyone I just wanted to thank everyone who has read my story bow if we can just get more likes and votes that would be awesome. here is chapter 2.

**************************************************************************************************************************

When I got to off the plain I didn't know what to do. But then I saw my name on one of those cards and I thought wow this is unbelievable. I walked up to the man and said "hey I am Stacey" he looked me up and down I didn't think my outfit was that bad it was a pink cow girl outfit I am from Texas. He didn't say anything he just walked to me to a limo. I couldn't believe that I would be riding in a limo.

It didn't take long until we got to there house more like mansion. it took about 10mins but I thought that maybe we were at the wrong house and maybe I was with the wrong person maybe I wasn't the Stacey he was looking for. The driver opened the door for me and got all my luggage for me. I took it from him and started walking to the door. I rang the doorbell and a women answered when she saw me she gave me a huge hug. The thing is I don't know who she is. "hi Stacey I am so glad you are here. You must be scared because you don't know who I am. I am Amanda, your dads friend he told me that you were going to be here soon. Its so nice to meet you."

When I finally I got inside the house its was so big. I was wondering why would they need this big of a house jut for her and her husband but then my question was answered. "I will go get my husband I think all my sons are out back you can go ahead and go back there and meet them." Amanda said. I just nodded my head because I still couldn't believe they had this big of a house for her, her husband, and only a couple sons.

I started my way to the back and when I opened the door I couldn't believe what I was looking at there was a pool a hot tub and a basketball court. But the thing that caught my attention was all the boys that was out back. Amanda didn't mention that her sons are having a party. if I would have known then I would haven not come up here. I saw some boys in the hot tub and they looked a little liked Amanda so I though that must be her sons in the hot tub.

I got to the hot tub and the boys looked like little kids so when I approached them I said " hey im Stacey I will be living with you guys for a while". They all just looked at me like I was robbing everything. maybe they were just looking at my outfit. One of the boys mumbled to the other boy " what is this girl doing here?". " ill be living with you guys. your mom wants you all in the living room to I think she wants to tell you" I said with a smile.

They all got of the hot tub but then went to the other boys. they all stared at me and I just smiled. Then they all walked inside. Why were all of them going inside? When they were all inside I went inside to and followed them to the living room. when I got there they couldn't stop staring at me. did I look like a slut, I know that my cow girl shirt shows my belly and the skirt was shirt but I'm a cow girl from Texas this is right for me. I just kept smiling and sat down.

Right when I sat down Amanda came in and all the boys attention went to Amanda. I was happy for that I was getting un-comftable with all of the stares. I was just wondering which ones were her sons that I guess Amanda was saying my name. When she tapped my shoulder she was gesturing for me to stand up so I did. "everyone this s Stacey the girl i was telling you about and how she will be staying with u s for a couple of months. Stacey these are all my sons. Lets start from youngest to oldest.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Yes I am evil you will get to know the boys next chapter i will probably update when my friend gets here. she always checks over my work to make sure and add some stuff so I will see you soom.