Judar- Confessions

Giving a shriek of terror you tore through the palace gardens. "I said leave me alone Judar!" You shouted running past a fountain as a certain magi flew after you laughing mischievously. Rising the hem of your dress quickening your strides you looked over your shoulder smiling. Guards snickered as you rushed past them spewing insults to a now slightly ticked off Judar. "You can't get away (y/n)!" He shouted after you as you ran into Kouha. His metal vessel in hand you shouted out to him. 

"Kouha! Kouha!" You shrieked as Judar gained on you closing in. Looking up you meet the curious eyes of the third Prince of Kou and also your younger brother. Yes, You said brother Your currently a year older them him. He recently turned 18 meaning you yourself were 19. As well as the second oldest Princess of Kou You were the only adopted royal family member and the only member of the royal family to posses the ability to use magic. "Help me!" You cried. Running behind your brother using him as a shield from Judar who now floated in front of Kouha.

"Hey Judar." Kouha greeted nonchalantly glancing at his older sister with curious eyes. Judar gave a lazy hello back to the prince giving you an angry stare. "Hay, Kouha. Can you move aside I'm currently trying to catch your no good older sister for messing up my magic." He asked. "Sure." With that Kouha stepped aside a devious smile curling his lips as You gasped. "Traitor!" You shouted pointing to the prince with an accusing finger before running off already laughing.

With (y/n) already gone Judar sighed sadly. Kouha turned to him still smiling. "What did she do this time?" He asked chuckling as he recalled the many past tricks his older sister had played on the magi and magically gotten away with it. "She interfered with my teleportation spell and I ended up
Back in the middle of an Al-Thamen meeting I was currently ditching." Judar growled.

Judar turning to what was the distant figure of (y/n) sighed. "She's done worse." He chuckled thinking of the time she teleported himself to Junjun, Jinjin, and Reira's sides after he had just spent an hour making his way away from them. They had wanted to practice braiding hair for Kouha. A moment of silence pasted between the two before the Prince asked the question the whole palace was holding their breath waiting for. "When you gunna tell her how you feel?"

"Eh? What are you talking about?" Kouha blinked staring at Judar as if expecting him to say he was joking. "Your joking right?" He asked as Judar continued to have a confused look on his face, floating in the the air. Sighing the prince shuck his head in disbelief. "Do I have to spell it out for you?" He asks in disbelief. An annoyed look twisted Judar's face, "I have no idea what your talking about but if it has anything to do with (y/n) I'm not interested." He mumbled avoiding looking into Kouha's eyes.

"For a magi your pretty clueless." Kouha says still having difficulty believing that Judar didn't understand where he was going with the conversation. Judar glared at Kouha at a loss for words as he struggle to understand what Kouha was getting at. "Fine, I guess I'll tell you since you have no clue how you feel." The pink eyed prince said giving in. "When are you gunna confess to (y/n) that you got a thing for her?" He asked making Judar stiffen. "Like I would wanna confess anything to that twerp unless it was to tell her how annoying she is."
The third prince shuck his head in disapproval "Wether you realize it or not you have a thing for (y/n) and if you wanna man up and confess here's what you need to do~"

You found yourself in Kougyoku's room being comforted by your younger sister. In exchange for listening to your worries you allowed her to play with your (h/l)(h/c) hair as she placed.
(f/c) hair pins in your (h/c) locks. "And now I'm afraid Judar hates me! He always chews me out after I pull a prank on him but this time he just stopped and talked to Kouha! Like he didn't even care!" You finished the smaller girl nodding in understanding waiting an other moment to make sure your were completely done venting. "It sounds like Kouha had something to talk about with him." Kougyoku informed examining her handy work in the mirror across the room carefully looking over your reflection.