Han paused, glaring at Wila, while she glared straight back. As if sensing that the only person who could match Han's stubborness was stood in front of him right then, Luke raised his hand, and smacked Han's blaster down towards the ground, forcing him to lower it. "Unbelievable," Luke murmured, pushing himself out of the circle as Wila followed suit, lowering her own blaster.

"You have two minutes to get rid of that uniform," Wila snapped at Han, who was still glowering at her, "Or else, we're leaving you behind."

At that, Wila turned on her heel, and marched to the end of the hall, where she had decided would be the best place to keep watch from, lest they were to receive any unwanted visitors. Han gaped after her, "Hey, it's my ship, sweetheart!" Receiving nothing but an eye roll from the woman, Han began stroppily tearing off his storm-trooper armor, muttering angrily under his breath as he did so.

Wila peeked around the corner, flinching when something brushed against the underside of her forearm, which was exposed due to her jacket's sleeves being pushed up. She glanced up over her shoulder, glare softening when she spotted Chewbacca looking down at her. He growled at her softly, and Wila slowly frowned, glancing back around the corner once more. "I didn't shove you too hard then, huh?" She asked him, raising her eyebrows slightly as she kept her tone of voice as nonchalant as she could.

Chewie roared again, furry shoulders rising and dropping as he shook his head.

Wila's lips twitched up slightly. "Promise I'll do better next time, buddy," She told him with a slight smirk, which quickly disappeared as soon as she spotted a small squad of troopers walking down the hall in silence. Suddenly, Han appeared at her side, cockily waving his blaster in the air as he strode past her. Wila reached out, grabbing him by the back of his shirt and abruptly dragging him backwards until he thudded against her.

"Watch it, sweetheart—!"

"There are storm-troopers down there, jackass!" Wila hissed, hands tightening around his biceps, and keeping his back pressed tightly against her front in hopes that is big head wouldn't attract the attention of the troopers.

Han grit his teeth as she looked around him, quietly peeking around the corner and into the hallway, before shoving him out into the now empty corridor with a grunt of annoyance. "Idiot," Wila grumbled at him as she led the rest of the company forwards, her blaster raised. 

Han grit his teeth angrily, "If we can just manage to avoid any more female advice, we ought to be able to get out of here," He muttered, receiving a harsh glare from Wila.

"Listen, Solo, it was female advice that got your ass out of that damn trash compactor!" Wila snapped at him, wondering how it was that Han managed to push so many of her buttons in such a short amount of time.

"Was it?"

"You bet it was!"

Luke muttered a quick curse of annoyance under his breath, ready to tell the two to shut up already, before Chewie let out a loud roar of displeasure, jabbing a furry hand towards the maintenance hatch, where a thick tentacle was sliding out onto the floor. "What're you doing?" Han questioned his companion with a frown, before noticing the tentacle, and immediately raising his blaster.

Leia, being the only one to bother paying him any attention, let out a loud shout of protest, "No, wait! They'll hear!" Han, having ignored Leia, shot at the tentacle, earning a loud, pained roar from the beast, and most likely alerting the entire base to their whereabouts.

With widened eyes, Wila glowered over at Han, amazed at how he could be so careless. Han continued about his business, waving angrily at his Wookiee friend. "Come here, you big coward!" He ordered, narrowing his eyes as Chewie quickly shook his head no, "Chewie, come here!"