Chapter 2: Janis' reason for revenge

The next day I rolled out of bed and then got ready (picture of outfit ^). Last night I had decided to paint my nails dark blue. I looked down at them. Meh they didn't look that bad. Max knocked excitedly at my door, "Hurry up Clover I told Carl, Thomas, James and Kyle that I would meet them right near the school." He said excited and in all one breath. I half remember Max telling me about these friends of his. I sighed and opened the door, "Okay, okay I'm coming." I said annoyed.

In case you can't tell I'm not much of a morning person but when we got to the school Janis, Damien and Cady (who was dressed in pink to act as a "Plastic") were waiting for me about 5 meters away from Max and his new friends. "Hey guys." I said. Janis snorted at my tee- shirt, "Please all the straight guys and lesbians would happily be your valentine." She said playfully. "Yeah but I would turn them down for pizza." I reasoned. Even Cady laughed at that.

As I walked into math Mrs. Norton was looking for me. "Oh you must be Clover Jonson then." She said when she saw me. I nodded. "Okay take a seat." There was only two seats available the seat in front of Karin Smith or the seat behind a jock showing his muscles to some other girl.

I decided to seat in front of Karin because I felt kind of bad for knowing about the 'Ruining of Regina George Plan'. Luckily Gretchen and "Queen of Evil" were in a different class.

Half way through the lesson Karin tapped my shoulder, "Do you know what 2+3 is?" She asked. I was about to make some smart ass comment until I looked at her blank eyes and felt bad. I pretended to think for a moment as if she asked me the hardest question ever and said, "It's 5." I finally said. Karin's face light up, "Thanks for the answer. And not laughing." She said enthusiastically. "Your welcome." I said.

On my way to meet Janis and Damien in the cafeteria I bumped into Regina, Gretchen, Karin and Cady. "Watch where your going Jonson." Said Regina harshly. "Wow I'm so hurt. At least I'm not gonna cry to my mummy like you would." I retorted sarcastically/innocently. Cady laughed until Gretchen nudged her and she covered it up as a cough. "Wait your the girl who told me what 2+3 was aren't you?" Karin said as if she had made an amazing discovery. I nodded. "Anyway nice talking but I got to go somewhere where there are no b!tches." I said and flounced off.

After a little bit of persuasion Janis and Damien finally admitted that Regina used to be friends with Janis until her first boyfriend Kyle who moved to Indiana started dating and Regina called Janis a "lesbian" and a "dyke" and even started a petition "Janis is a f-ing dyke who should omg totally be excluded or sumthing." Which I must say is almost as fvcked up as Janis and Damien's revenge plan to use Cady to destroy Regina's life.