Short Story 1

Harry's POV

Satisfied, I grab the remote and turn off The Discovery Channel. I finish devouring my sixth banana and walk out of my house and onto my unicycle.

Jupiters POV

With a bright smile mustered on my face, I step out into the patio of my apartment and sniff the blossoming petunias that litter my front yard. I spot my friend Diana who lives directly across the street. She's tending her aloe plants with such delicate care that even the toughest cyclops would melt under her delicate phalanges. She waves at me with her usual charm filling my body with curious excitement.

"HEY JUPITER!" she smiles

"HI DIANA" I wave back

She takes off her gardening gloves and starts skipping my way. In a split second, a school bus collides with her and crushes her frail body. It quickly speeds away and I'm left traumatized by the scene that just happened before my iris's.

"DIANA" I scream running towards the immobile corpse

She just lays there, as limp as a bonerless dick. I hold her in my arms and fight back the tears threatening to spill. Blood gurgles out of her mouth and onto the road. I take my thumb, dip it in the growing puddle of blood and smear it across her forehead like rafikki did to baby simba.

"it's the circle of life" I whisper in her now useless ear

I see headlights approaching and sprint for my life to avoid yet another much greater tragedy. I watch as a second car tumbles over her lifeless bones. Not knowing what else to do, I carry what is left of her in my arms and trudge into my house. I stuff the extra mass that is her muscles inside of my fridge. Millions of different thoughts course through my mind but I push away most of them because they were too cruel to admit that I even thought of that so I stick with my most moderate thought.

Taxidermy.