Abracadavre

Prolouge

"I want to play with daddy.", the little girl begged me. I looked down into her big eyes.

"Daddy is very buisy, we must stay here while he works.". I told her. She hugged her teddy bear.

"What is daddy working on?", She asked.

"Something very important, now why don't we go get something to eat?". All of a sudden a loud crash could be heard. A roar came from across the hallway. I looked over to see that the little girl was gone. I ran down the hall chasing after the her. "Come back!", I yelled. He was going to be very mad. I was supposed to watch her. I couldn't let her see what he was doing. I heard a scream. A chill ran down my spine. It was her. I ran in the direction of the scream. I started sprinting. Something was wrong, something was very wrong. I came across a heavy metal door. I knocked my fist on the door. "Hello?"I franticaly asked.

"Ava!"I heard her scream. "Help me!" I tried to open the door but it was locked. I pulled and turned the knob as hard as i could, but it wouldn't open. I heard a low growl coming from inside the room. She screamed louder this time.

"Stay back!,", A voice said from inside the room. No, he was in there too? How did this happen? What was going on inside their? I began to panic. I started banging my fist on the door.

"Open!"I yelled, but my efforts were fatal. "I' m goig for help, I'll be back!", I promised. I turned around to see him towereing above me. I sighed with relief. " I'm so glad you're here! You must help! They are locked in! I'm not sure what to do!".He looked down at me with a twisted smile on his face. Just then he started laughing hysterically. I was so confused, what was wrong with him? "what are we going to do?".

 He pulled out a piece of cloth and grabbed me, he covered my mouth and nose and startd to smother me. I struggled against his iron grip. Panic consumed me. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. I gasped for air, but there was nothing in return. My muscles started to relax. I felt a strange feeling of calm. My legs fell from underneath me. "Absoluetly nothing.", he whispered in my ear. My mind began to slip away as I blacked out in the darkness.

All was lost.