Sorry!

Sorry for the late update.Hmm....I have lots and lots to share with you all. I'll start from 13-16th January.That was festive season.I went to my village to celebrate SANKRANTHI. This festival is celebrated three days.The first day is called Bhogi,second Sankranthi and third is Kanuma. On first day,we reached our village around 6 pm and we enjoyed that day with a night out cause all our cousins have gathered.The next day was Sankranthi.We woke up early(I mean after a short nap obviously),we made Rangoli may for 2 hours I guess.Because in villages people first make the ground finely leveled with cow dung and then they do this rangoli. Nice know? I know!In the evening,all the Bullock Carts in the village go for rounds and you know what? Even we got into one of the cart and we nearly completed 4 rounds.It was fun but back breaking.That pain lasted for nearly 5 days!!!I returned to my city from my village and got back to my daily routine life.

Now after that one week holiday my college had been back being a hectic place to live in.They just keep on giving records and notes to write and I started going to some extra classes which will be held alternative days.My home works got bigger and bigger and time is running as if it's time will be up!

My engineering workshop of second term is getting dangerous.We need to weld and tame the iron.And this looks really scary to me!Hope this time for my second lab internals I should get only IT workshop!!!!HOPE.....

On 28 and 29th  I went to CISCO networking workshop at Gitam University.This college really has nice infrastructure,nice drawing halls,chemistry and physics labs are nice.Coming to workshop,it really sucks.Many were from my college and practical was nice but the senior networking engineer from Mumbai taught us very speed.I wasn't able to catch him so....obviously nothing got into my mind!But it was like outing from college and I actually enjoyed a lot.Hmm...My friend got angry on me cause I did not listen to her and changed my place in the bus. Ugh! She only sees her heart satisfied.Whatever,I am feeling really nice that she stopped talking  to me.WOW!!!

OK! that was day before yesterday.Well,today is the last day of January.yeah! 31st. Correct after two weeks my exams will start and I have to rush with my work again.I may update  later.May be....

I'll ask my readers one question.What is your favorite recipe at McDonald's?

Mine is McAloo Tikka.Yeah....its burger...a veg one!

Take care!

~Jalli Shravya.