Coming out.

Kate's prov
I woke up to see my beautiful girlfriend already wide awake and looking at me like she's looking at me like I'm a angel. I smile and said morning baby she smirked and said hello turn around I looked at her strange and turned my whole body around only to see hot freshly baked choc chip pancakes and a fresh coffee. Aww baby thank you so much choc chip pancakes are my favourite. I hugged her and kissed her with so much passion. We ate breakfast together and than we got ready ready for school and I'm sort of excited because I've never felt like this before and I want everyone to know that I'm taken and happy. Next thing I know Ally walks in and is dressed like a nerd but she looks so cute and I couldn't not tell her that. Babe you look so cute I got up and kissed her, today I was wearing the usual my red cheer outfit but I didn't want to wear this all the time I wanted to wear something different. So I went over to Ally's closet and picked out some black skinny jeans, a Nike white top and than a pear of her blue vans. As soon as I have them on I walk into the kitchen where Ally is filling her water bottle and I clear my throat, she jumped a little and than turned around to look at me and I swear she smirked a little before telling me how hot I looked and she earned a blush from me. She kissed my forehead before walking away into the hallway and I think she went into her room.

Ally's prov
I arrived into my room and opened my closet, I mean lets be honest is Kate is willing to go to school dressed like that it's time for me to get rid of the nerd look and be myself. I grab my wripped skinny black jeans and a plain white shirt, now for the shoes I have no idea what to pick vans, Jordan's or nikes. Jordan's it is. I took my glasses off and pulled my hair out of its ponytail so it sat down just under my rib cage took a look in the mirror and I actual thinking look good. I walk out to see Kate sitting on the bench eating out of the Nutella jar, God she so a like me is creepy so I trick her into thinking I'm angry at her for it. Kate really could you not put it on bread or something I said sternly. She looked at me and mumbled sorry aww she actually thinks I'm angry so I walk over and kiss her cheek and say aww baby I'm only kidding I do the same thing all the time. She softly punches my arm and and calls me an ass.

I close the car door for Kate and she smiles through the window at me, I couldn't help but give her a wink. I get into the car and start it turning the radio on straight away and hear love yourself by Justin Bieber playing and we both sing along. We arrive at school and I look at her unsure if she was ready to do this but all I know is that I am I'm sick or pretending to be someone I'm not. I know this means people are going to know that I'm Sourwolf (that's my gang name) and there going to ether hate me or love me ether way I don't mind. She takes my hand and squeezes it and I think she really wants to do this and I'm happy she does. We get out the car and as soon as we are next to each other again we grab each other's hand again and we walk forward and I already feel people looking at me and whispering. We enter the building and more people are looking and talking or even pointing. God can you not.

Skip to lunch
I'm sitting down down and I'm trying to eat my lunch but everyone is looking at me still and I know that Kate saw that I felt uncomfortable because next thing I know she's standing on the table.
OKAY EVERYONE CAN STOP LOOKING AT US NOW, YES THIS IS SOURWOLF THE BIGGEST GANG LEADER IN TOWN. SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND IM IN LOVE WITH HER AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEY CAN KISS MY ASS. IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE DISRESPECTFUL THAN YOU CAN ALSO KISS MY ASS. I ALSO KNOW PEOPLE MIGHT BE WONDERING WASN'T I THE ONE DATNG THE FOOTBALL JOCK, YES I WAS BUT HES A JUDGEMENTAL CHEATING LYING PRICK SO THATS THAT. She got down and say next to me pulling me into a passionate kiss and than something unexpected happen. Everyone started clapping and cheering and we pulled away from the kiss and started laughing and I gave her a kiss on the forehead. The bell rang and we went to class our next class Math which we had together. We sat down next to each other and started writing notes to each other.

Me: do you want to come to the gym with me today and I'll tech you some self defence? Xo

Kate: sure could I borrow some of you clothes tho I don't really want to go home? Xo

Me: of course baby and why don't you want to go home? You don't have to tell me? Xo

Kate: my parents don't like the fact that I'm gay and they are always trying to change it. They know they can't but they still try you know? They don't like things that are different. :( xo

Me: aww baby I'm sorry maybe we could talk to them together? And don't forget you always have a place at my house as you might have noticed my mum loves you. <3 xo

Kate: that might be a good idea actually, you might help them understand. And I know ahah I love your mum too she's so lovely. Xo

I smile and we do our work until the bell goes.