NOT AGAIN

Isa POV

im so bord I mean I have my phone but I don't wanna be on my phone...so I guess I'll go to sleep then....I layed down on the kitchen floor...I know what your thinking why am I on the kitchen floor instead of my bed or the couch....1st because royal is our room..2nd August and Ariana did it on the couch....so that's why...well goodnight...
Phone-* beep* are you serious it was Cyrus saying I love you...like bruh I just met you...and you saying I love you...remember when summerella said...Bish you thought that was stupid...omg...I decided to say love you to....then he put this winky face up there then I said goodnight...

Royal POV

I wanna go get some grape juice downstairs....BUT isa was down there so I guess I'm gonna have to stay thirsty....then August came in and said where the pizza at he said yelling why he yelling at me for 1st he get mad at me for no reason 2nd he come in hear without knocking 3rd he come in hear with a belt 4th he called me isa earlier...then he started hitting me asking where the pizza at...I took it out from under the bed...and gave it to him...then asked me how we bought it...I lied and said somebody bought for us at pizza hat then he asked me...why we ran away...and I yelled back at him and said "IT WASNT RUNNING AWAY IF WE CAME BACK DUMBA**
Then he smacked me hard and left then I blacked out

Isa POV

I was still downstairs on the kitchen floor trying to sleep...then somebody kicked me hard...uh that hurt then I looked up to see August wats up with him I didn't do anything... Then he said " GET YOUR A** UP IN YOUR ROOM NOW he yelled. Then I ranned upstairs.. In my room then I see Royal on the floor I shacked her she wouldn't move....NOO wat is August doing to us I picked her up and broke August door down literly...I didn't no I was that strong

Sorry so short but vote&comment thanks guys
18 votes and 7 comments for the next Chapter!!!

~Courtney~