Oklahoma Lovin'

It was Gavin's week with the boys allowing Gwen to have a week just her and Blake she was so happy that was of course if he wasn't busy with work it's been quite the busy work week for him with The Voice auditions starting back up at least she got to wake up with him next to her every morning and fall asleep with his arms wrapped around her. Gwen was so in love with this man. In the last nearly 4 months have just been heaven like she's never been happier this man has written songs about her for you, that's never happened before. Blake was finishing up at the voice I knew he was hoping to go home to Oklahoma for the week work committing. Gwen sent him a quick little text keeping in mind he could be working.

From: Sunshine x

Hey baby, just wondering when you'll be finished up there? I wanted to talk to you about something.

From: Cowboy <3

Good evening Baby girl. I am on my way to yours right now actually. There is something I want to talk to about other than if you'd like to accompany me to the land of Tishomingo, Oklahoma for the week.

From: Sunshine x

That's what I was going to ask you if you were going to Oklahoma if I could tag along I knew it wouldn't have been a problem I just wanted to make sure just in case you had other plans. Wait, get off your phone while you're driving, Shelton.

Gwen rolled her eyes at the fact he was driving and texting her Blake knew how much it annoyed her yet he still done it not as much as he used to she had to admit that to herself don't get it wrong she was happy he didn't do it as much even though she'd prefer it if he waited till he was off the road and where he needed to be before replying to people. She was going to talk to him about when he got there Gwen knew he was going to get into trouble since he didn't reply. Gwen sat on the couch staring at her phone worried. "He should be here already. Where are you, Blake?" She asked herself a little more impatient then she'd of liked. Unknown to her Blake had already arrived and was standing behind her.

"I'm here, baby." Gwen jumped up Blake took a step back holding onto the flowers he had brought her, He knew what was coming so before she had the chance he said something. "To plead my case I was indeed stuck in a stand still traffic I wouldn't drive and text...Okay, yes I was driving though the car wasn't moving." Letting out a breathe he didn't know he was holding Blake pushed the flowers towards her. "These are for you..." He swallowed Gwen's expression still locked on him. "I admire your honesty." She took the flowers into the kitchen finding a vase Blake followed her, "You going to talk to me?" boldly asking with a little fear.

"I did have this whole thing I was going to scream at you but it's useless. No point in trying to tell Blake Shelton not to text and drive, right? He won't listen." Gwen said with a glare. "If you want to kill yourself there's the door." Storming off she froze at the steps realising what she had just said she walked back out to find Blake about to walk out the door, "Don't go!' He turned around to face her He simply shrugged "I need to go catch a plane. It's okay I'll let you know when I arrive. I had a surprise to give you it can wait till next time she'll still be there next time." He walked over to place a kiss on Gwen's cheek. "I love you...so much." Just like that he walked out the door. Blake stood outside the closed door regretting what just happened He wanted to just leaving but he couldn't leave her like this he couldn't. He hear silent cries coming from inside he opened the door to find Gwen on the floor where she was last standing, "one promise I made myself was that I never wanted to be the reason for your tears and here you're crying because of a little disagreement that is as pointless as me walking out that door just then." Before he could finished Gwen ran and jumped in his arms wrapped her legs around his waist. "I am so sorry about what I said about you know." He held onto her close never wanting to let her go, "no, Baby don't even think of apologising. It was stupid I know it's unsafe to drive & text I just couldn't resist replying to my sunshine." He placed tender kisses on her cheek and neck.