Chapter 2

Hey everyone sorry for the late update I had to shovel snow all day and it set me back a little. Well I made this a long chapter for you guys enjoy.

Oh also i forgot to put this on the first chapter but

I DO NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does

I just own the plot, any characters, items, and/or places I make up with my creative mind ;)

Well here is Chapter 2 enjoy

As I got further and further away from the place I've called my home for all these years I started to feel a little sad. But soon the town turned into forest as the train sped away faster and faster, I pulled out my sound pod and blasted my music in my ears to drown out my sadness and thoughts. I've been having trouble sleeping lately so after awhile when I started to drift to sleep since the train ride was going to take at least a day and a half to reach my destination I gladly welcomed unconsciousness.

I woke up at around 9:35am seeing as it was around noon when I finally left the guild and my friends yesterday. I know they'll miss me but I left them letters at my apartment I know levy will know where to look. I just hope I didn't hurt them by leaving so suddenly. I was so glad to finally get some rest I don't think I've slept that well since the guild started ignoring me. I would wake up every morning with red puffy eyes from crying every night until at least 3 in the morning and sleep deprivation. But no matter what I was feeling I learned how to keep my feeling inside when I was not alone in my home, safe from the outside world. I would clean myself up, put some eye drops in my eyes to clear the redness and try to cool my skin down so it wouldn't be so puffy. Then put just a little make-up under my eyes to cover the dark circles. Then I would walk to the guild with a forced fake smile and wear it all day until I came home where I could cry all I wanted.

"Stop it lucy, you need to stop thinking about them pull yourself together you need to show them that you can be strong and that you will be happy again NO MATTER WHAT!"

After shaking the thoughts of home away I looked out the window again deciding that I was going to call out plue I was getting a little lonely. I turned my sound pod down and then off so the volume doesn't make me jump out of my skin the next time I play music.

"Open! Gate of the Canis Minor! Nikora!" I said as I slashed my arm through the air.

"PunPunn"

"Hey plue do you mind staying with me for a little while?" I asked

"Pun" he said (translation "yes")

"Thanks" The thing I love about about plue is that you can just cuddle up to him and feel instantly calm and plus he is just so adorable. We just cuddled so that he could make me feel better the rest of the train ride. I know my spirits will always make me feel better when i'm down they're always there for me even Aquarius which was a surprise I honestly thought that she would be overjoyed that I was pain, and mostly alone, but she wasn't she even threatened to drown Natsu and the rest of the guild except those who cared for me still. I was thankful for her though I told her it wasn't necessary to do that she reluctantly followed my order to not hurt them. I had to tell no order my spirits to hurt anyone. She gave me a hug much to my surprise before she departed to go back to the spirit world.

On the train ride me and plue both fell asleep again so when we arrived in Clover town we were very tired and it was getting dark so we went to look for a cheap hotel to spend the night in. I didn't have to meet the mayor until 8:30 in the morning. So I had the rest of the night to relax and get myself together. After walking around for 20 minutes we found a hotel room for 7,000 jewels a night. After paying for two nights I walked to my room then closed the door behind me the first thing I did was plop on the bed. I called down for room service so I could eat something since I haven't all day I got some candy for plue since he wanted some. I was resting on the bed watching plue dance around the room when I heard a knock at the door for our food 15 minutes later I paid the man gave him a tip then plue and I proceeded to eat our dinner.